Going back to preload after peak

Hellobrown2000

Op were you the guy this morning in the pcm who asked what about not in 3 when the center manager said don't not in anything? Common sense wh wh where did it go where did it go.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You were told to cheat and lie?

Nope.

We were told to drive by known closures and to not sheet anything that we couldn't get rid of.

All Saturday NDA had to be attempted and stop completed accordingly.

All of the packages that were not delivered were not going to be taken from the cars as they will b using the same plan on Monday.

Went out with 131 stops and got rid of 121 of them.

UrFellowUpser

Well on a positive note atlest i got some experience in so far and know what it will take to be a permanent UPS driver if i ever get that chance.

UrFellowUpser

Management already talking about how im getting back to early and joking how i need more stops i had 135 stops this friday on this country route im doing

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Well on a positive note atlest i got some experience in so far and know what it will take to be a permanent UPS driver if i ever get that chance.
Great way to look at it. As a TCD/preloader, I relished any opportunity I had to run some air stops or do a pickup or run bulk. More knowledge will help you later on.

Cementups

Box Monkey
raw

What'dyabringmetoday???

Nope.

We were told to drive by known closures and to not sheet anything that we couldn't get rid of.

All Saturday NDA had to be attempted and stop completed accordingly.

All of the packages that were not delivered were not going to be taken from the cars as they will b using the same plan on Monday.

Went out with 131 stops and got rid of 121 of them.
Thank you for everything you do Skippy.