Going to try my intro....again

ladybrown

Hi everyone!
I am a pkg car driver from Oregon.
I have been lurking here for quite some time now, I thought it was time I came out of the shadows. I am now a registered user, and look forward to meeting some of you and talking to you.

Have a great day

BCFan

welcome to the mixed nuts section!!! enjoy your stay, and BEWARE of TieGuy.... he has not had all his shots.... (j/k Tie!) BC (not Bleu Chicken)

sano

Hi everyone!
I am a pkg car driver from Oregon.
I have been lurking here for quite some time now, I thought it was time I came out of the shadows. I am now a registered user, and look forward to meeting some of you and talking to you.

Have a great day
Welcome!
You will find us to be one big happy family.
A dysfunctional, feuding, totally whacked out family, but a family just the same.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Welcome from one lady driver to another. Ignore S-M-H, I like your avatar. He doesn't need a good reason to have an epileptic fit ................. JK!

dillweed

Welcome ladybrown - this is a great place to share the unique experience known as UPS. No matter what the issue, someone else has gone through it and understands. Priceless.

satellitedriver

Welcome,
I hope we don't scare you off.
We tend to fuss among ourselves.
Kinda like the Hells Angels mantra;
"One against all and all against one."
On the other hand, we tend to support each other when things are going south for a member.
Welcome home,
Steve