Going "Viral"

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Re: Going "Viral"

The numbers on here are steadily growing. It's been over 100 several times, and I suspect a lot more are lurking. Get the info out there and know that you can beat FedEx. We do not have to be victims. You can beat them in court if you can't beat them on the job. If they are breaking the law, use it against them. Please remember you are nothing but an employee number to this company.

Goldilocks

The numbers on here are steadily growing. It's been over 100 several times, and I suspect a lot more are lurking. Get the info out there and know that you can beat FedEx. We do not have to be victims. You can beat them in court if you can't beat them on the job. If they are breaking the law, use it against them. Please remember you are nothing but an employee number to this company.

Let me ask you. how long have you been with the company? Are you a vested employee? Well I have a very low 5 digit employee number. So I do know how the system works. I specifically had you write out a letter. Know why? For the lurkers, because who knows who they are. This is getting your message out without cutting people down. You gotta do it right or it will not be heard, unless you resort to a lawyer. We all see the writing on the wall about our hours. We wont lose our jobs but our hours will be cut, thats happening right now. So maybe what needs to happen is everyone write a letter and post it on this Forum. People in High places are watching....JMO

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

Let me ask you. how long have you been with the company? Are you a vested employee? Well I have a very low 5 digit employee number. So I do know how the system works. I specifically had you write out a letter. Know why? For the lurkers, because who knows who they are. This is getting your message out without cutting people down. You gotta do it right or it will not be heard, unless you resort to a lawyer. We all see the writing on the wall about our hours. We wont lose our jobs but our hours will be cut, thats happening right now. So maybe what needs to happen is everyone write a letter and post it on this Forum. People in High places are watching....JMO

All that would accomplish would be this, you get to vent. That's about all there is. On the other hand, if it makes you feel better, knock yourself out. Corporate could really give 2 s*&ts about what you think or how you feel.

hypo hanna

I respect what you say Goldi. It would be great if writing out how we feel about the direction the compny is headed would get some results. I just dont see it happening. I dont think my EE# is too far from yours and since we were hired i have seen it go from a company that had a PSP philosophy they stood behind to one they pay lip service too. Your right they probably are watching but not as a way to make things better. I urge everyone on here to be extremly careful in how you post. Givin enough information they could find you and they could make your life hell.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I respect what you say Goldi. It would be great if writing out how we feel about the direction the compny is headed would get some results. I just dont see it happening. I dont think my EE# is too far from yours and since we were hired i have seen it go from a company that had a PSP philosophy they stood behind to one they pay lip service too. Your right they probably are watching but not as a way to make things better. I urge everyone on here to be extremly careful in how you post. Givin enough information they could find you and they could make your life hell.

Hypothetically, FedEx is an awful company and nothing like customers or the public imagine. Fred S snd his henchmen are souless monsters.

Clearly its been over and your a fool if you think otherwise. Eventually Express will be run as Ground is with contract workers who don't make any money. Every week Ground announces new locations are being built and ground has already taken alot of our P2 bulk stops. Not to mention all the cuts they have made at the Ramp and I hear they will make more next week. Not good. I only look at this site once every few weeks now. Spending the rest of my spare time looking for a new job. I already have a good idea of whats going to happen in October and I plan to be long gone by then. It has not been any fun the last 4 or 5 years wondering what my future will be with this company. Not going to worry about it anymore because there are plenty of other companies out there that pay more and have better benefits. Can't wait to get on board with one of them and get in the wind. The parties over at Fed Ex. Everybody grab your parachutes.