Got Flipped Off

qdg2

No it isn't.

He's a pansy.

Cried to the bus driver because the kid flipped him off.

Kid knew he was weak...

Bus driver knew he was weak...

Geezas
Driver reported a child obscenely gesturing from a school bus. Weak? Seems extraordinarily courageous.

Cried? No. Reported....yes.

Kid knew it was wrong.

Bus driver reported it. Knowing it was wrong.

Kid was disciplined.

Excellent indeed.

Seems everything right in this story. Except the pkg driver walking in stopped traffic.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
On Monday I got flipped of by a kid on the school bus in front of me. I got out of the truck at the red light and told the bus driver she had a little boy giving people the bird in the back of the bus. On Wednesday another driver brought this to our centers attention.
"To the UPS Company,
I'am Sorry for flipping you off. I'am very Sorry for flippin you off. I am very Sorry to the driver of the UPStruck. I plan to behaive on the bus and not flipping of on more UPS drivers any more for the rest of my life. from now on i will wave to themand be nice tothemand I promas to tell the techer if i See any one do it to any person of the UPS Company. I'am very very sorry to the UPS company and I have no Idea why Idid that and I like you people and the drivers and I Would like to become one of you when I grow up,
Sincerely Christopher"

Hope you all get as big a kick out of this as we did.
That kid was just being a punk arse kid trying to act cool. Sounds like he learned a lesson and will turn out all right.

Nah
Big No. Everybody has a cellplhone now. I wouldn't want to be the UPS driver flipping children off posted all over Tik Tok.
I've been accused of flipping off other drivers twice. My supervisor who knew what kind of person I am was like yeah it's crap, but just be careful out there.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Big No. Everybody has a cellplhone now. I wouldn't want to be the UPS driver flipping children off posted all over Tik Tok.
I dunno...

Something strange about a guy who felt threatened by a elementary school kid flipping him off and then going to the internet to tell his story...

Kinda makes you wonder if the kid had reason to flip em off.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Yep. Suspension or worse.

“Conduct unbecoming to a UPS employee”.

And footage of the incident will make it hard to argue.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Even the children are bullying him…Lol
How does one explain to adults that you are being bullied?

I mean...

I remember being more afraid of what my brothers or parents would think of me if I didn't at least come home beat the hell up from fighting back before I cried about it

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1657662069692.png