Government documents and more

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Take your pick.
Why don't you pick the one you copy pasted it from for once?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Tbh, it may turn out that Qanon is vindicated. I was never a Q person but a lot of their stuff is eerie right now. Turns out I was the normie all along.

Plus twitter removed 70k qanon accounts. Theyre scared. Why?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Take your pick.
Okay, those are sources attributing the fantasy to Qanon.

I’m interested in the actual source. Anyone can make up a fantasy and attribute it to someone else, it was done to Trump constantly.

This way I will know that you aren’t the origin of the fantasy.

fishtm2001

Okay, those are sources attributing the fantasy to Qanon.

I’m interested in the actual source. Anyone can make up a fantasy and attribute it to someone else, it was done to Trump constantly.

This way I will know that you aren’t the origin of the fantasy.
Please give some examples of fantasies being attributed "to Trump constantly".

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It's what aj says as well. Aj is alright man don't let public pressure make you dismiss him

Never said anything about him. He was able to work around being shut out by every traditional communication and financial service, so you gotta admire the fight he's got in him.

The big tech players are cutting their own throats. Most people were tolerating the B.S. they were doing, because they didn't understand the implications. Big Tech got too bold, overstepped the bounds, and now are feeling the consequences.

fishtm2001

Tbh, it may turn out that Qanon is vindicated. I was never a Q person but a lot of their stuff is eerie right now. Turns out I was the normie all along.

Plus twitter removed 70k qanon accounts. Theyre scared. Why?
I guess they're not down with conspiracies about saving the world from a cabal of child-eating Satanists. That sounds like something a twelve year old would come up with.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Never said anything about him. He was able to work around being shut out by every traditional communication and financial service, so you gotta admire the fight he's got in him.

The big tech players are cutting their own throats. Most people were tolerating the B.S. they were doing, because they didn't understand the implications. Big Tech got too bold, overstepped the bounds, and now are feeling the consequences.
Yes sir! They overplayed their hand. Trump got the laptop. Its game over.
35514002-8933949-Trump_tweeted_WE_WILL_WIN_Tuesday_morning_Trump_s_Attorney_Gener-a-28_1605031...jpg
StZmk8k4.jpeg

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I guess they're not down with conspiracies about saving the world from a cabal of child-eating Satanists. That sounds like something a twelve year old would come up with.
If so then why cant they trust the public's judgement?

Can you not trust yourself? Why do you need the government to tell you what is the truth?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
An idea seems to suggest some level of thinking. It's just a loosely organized far right wing network of believers in unsubstantiated wacky beliefs. Other than that, it is perfectly normal.
That was sarcasm. And also a partial quote dtaken from biden. QAnon is a military operation plan.