Government Shutdown / Congress and the Senate

moreluck

golden ticket member
They are getting ready for their vote. There will probably be a temp. fix in a couple hours. My reaction is B.friend.D. !!! You all had no business letting the shutdown happen. You all are pigs who only think of yourselves!!
Poop on you all !!!!!

pretender

That 74% of Americans are not the ones that elected the Tea Party Republicans and they will not influence the election of those Tea Party Republicans in the next election.

Sorry if I am not stooping to your high-schoolish way of posting in my replies.

I agree with many of your posts, but I must differ on this one. Grade-schoolish would be more accurate.

bbsam

Staff member
The Markets are listening to the US Media ... that's a pretty pathetic thing to do but they are doing it.

The Markets are mostly worried about the dysfunctional interworking of the Executive and Legislative branches of the US Government.

With a $17 Trillion debt hanging over the US, this dysfunctional behavior will continue in the House and to some extent in the Senate.

​This is probably the normal for the foreseeable future.
I kind of doubt it. After this debacle reasonable Republicans are going to be far quicker to make deals. Nobody thought Boehner would walk the economy off the cliff and now they know. Look for high dollar donors to challenge the Tea Party with moderate candidates. All they will have to do is run ads with the wreckless comments made over the last month. This is the chance for the corporate wing of the Republican party to crack some eggs.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I kind of doubt it. After this debacle reasonable Republicans are going to be far quicker to make deals. Nobody thought Boehner would walk the economy off the cliff and now they know. Look for high dollar donors to challenge the Tea Party with moderate candidates. All they will have to do is run ads with the wreckless comments made over the last month. This is the chance for the corporate wing of the Republican party to crack some eggs.

​Time will tell ... see you in January.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
download

island1fox

??? Wow the Kool aid must be real sweet. Deny coverage to The President and Congress ???

You mean that Teamcare or OBAMACARE is not good enough for the Politicians ---They cooked up Obamacare -- won't eat it ---but the working American has it shoved down their throats !!!

Of course most if not all of those proposals would be good for the country !!:wink2:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
??? Wow the Kool aid must be real sweet. Deny coverage to The President and Congress ???

You mean that Teamcare or OBAMACARE is not good enough for the Politicians ---They cooked up Obamacare -- won't eat it ---but the working American has it shoved down their throats !!!

Of course most if not all of those proposals would be good for the country !!:wink2:

The legacy of an Idiot.

Ted Cruz's Hometown Newspaper Regrets Endorsement

Right up your alley.

TOS.