Grievance on the response

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
I'm not trying to file a grievance or anything just wondering if anyone has filed on the lack of ppe and sanitation. I dont know if you can and I doubt it would go anywhere. Just curious is all.

542thruNthru

I'm not trying to file a grievance or anything just wondering if anyone has filed on the lack of ppe and sanitation. I dont know if you can and I doubt it would go anywhere. Just curious is all.

File away...

sketch-1585270449446.jpg

sketch-1585270449541.jpg

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
They will just block OSHA at the door until some contractors connect the plumbing. Money talks. That's why OSHA drives by our building every month but never stops by.

542thruNthru

They provided us cleaning spray, gloves, and wipes. Is Cleaning our own vehicles aganst any union rules?

Lol so you'd rather file a grievance than just wipe down your own truck for your safety?

That I'm aware of their is no rule. Maybe if you have carwash that's under a different local they could file a grievance for you stealing their work but I doubt it.

MattM

I’d rather be safe so we’ll be doing it. But if I catch the virus as a ‘cleaning guy’, I just want to know where I may stand.
I’m an airport worker. But we do have some budget rentals and other Brown PCs, plus 20 or so tugs and other powered equipment thst will all need to be wiped down.
The added exposure to these surfaces is a bit unnerving. We may drive one or two specific tugs per shift, or get close enough to one or two pc. Now we’re cleaning the surfaces on all of them as hourlies?

Poop Head

Judge me.
I’d rather be safe so we’ll be doing it. But if I catch the virus as a ‘cleaning guy’, I just want to know where I may stand.
I’m an airport worker. But we do have some budget rentals and other Brown PCs, plus 20 or so tugs and other powered equipment thst will all need to be wiped down.
The added exposure to these surfaces is a bit unnerving. We may drive one or two specific tugs per shift, or get close enough to one or two pc. Now we’re cleaning the surfaces on all of them as hourlies?
You're gonna have to scrub the entire runway! This bug is a real sonofabitch

542thruNthru

I can see your point but personally I'd prefer to clean every surface I'm going to touch than hoping someone else did it and did it right.

Also you're paid by the hour. Carry that spray and wipes with you at all times. They say anything just tell them you're just doing as UPS Corporate and the CDC said to do.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I can see your point but personally I'd prefer to clean every surface I'm going to touch than hoping someone else did it and did it right.

Also you're paid by the hour. Carry that spray and wipes with you at all times. They say anything just tell them you're just doing as UPS Corporate and the CDC said to do.
giphy-6.gif

El Correcto

god is dead

The CDC is an evil organization that experimented on blacks and refused to give them treatments that would cure them just to study the effects of syphilis.

vvv

Cleaning things is women's work

Then I'll gladly put on a skirt and clean away.....I have no shame!!

Over my many years here I've actually made more money cleaning my truck than delivering boxes.

I keep my truck the same as I keep my home. Can pretty much eat off the floor in mine if something were to drop.