Guaranteed 8 when out of hours.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Hey, did you know we don't care what happens in the NE District of your cubicle. We are talking what happens in centers across the US that deliver packages, not emails.

You act as though you're on the ground floor in operations yet you've said time and time again you don't care what happens in OPs. Contradict yourself much? I've already schooled you in multiple threads yet you come back to prove your ignorance knows no bounds.

A man of experience isn't beholden to a man of opinion.
well considering i've been in dozens of buildings and looked at like a hundred centers' procedures, and you've been in probably one building with one center, wouldn't that make me the man of experience?

thanks for the laugh tho

Just Lurking

You don't have to report in Local 688 if you do NOT have 8 hours available.

55 hours would be 13.75 hours per day for 4 days. I have hit 52-53 hours in 4 days and it was exhausting.

Having 8 hours available is usually a problem for Saturdays. I have been paid a few times for the company working someone with less than 8 hours. Funnier when they pay for a senior driver.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
well considering i've been in dozens of buildings and looked at like a hundred centers' procedures, and you've been in probably one building with one center, wouldn't that make me the man of experience?

thanks for the laugh tho
Considering you claim to have been in hundreds of centers and dozens of buildings and still have no idea of what actually goes on is laughable, I agree.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Considering you claim to have been in hundreds of centers and dozens of buildings and still have no idea of what actually goes on is laughable, I agree.
how would you know what goes on when you only work one shift? i mean congrats on knowing some contract language here and there, that's definitely not my thing, but i have to tell you there is a lot more to UPS than what your on road supervisor and manager do in their little fiefdom

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
how would you know what goes on when you only work one shift? i mean congrats on knowing some contract language here and there, that's definitely not my thing, but i have to tell you there is a lot more to UPS than what your on road supervisor and manager do in their little fiefdom
Pssstt. Unlike you, I truly don't GAF about what you do or what goes on outside of operations. I think I've made that abundantly clear as I don't claim to know what is being served at the cafeteria on the bottom floor of your office building.

I think you're struggling to included in conversations that you lack any insight on, and as such sound ignorant. Yet you still come around, hoping for acceptance.

As I've said before, you could be the CEO or the receptionist at the office, I don't care. Feel free to click follow however, since you seem to do it anyways.

Last edited:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The rules don't you can't work more than 60 hours, they say you can't drive after working 60 in a 7 day period. He can get his guarantee by working in the building.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Pssstt. Unlike you, I truly don't GAF about what you do or what goes on outside of operations. I think I've made that abundantly clear as I don't claim to know what is being served at the cafeteria on the bottom floor of your office building.
what do you mean by operations? the only thing you know is one delivery center....

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit

thanks for the laugh tho
This is why you guys are a joke. You think spending a day in each operation gives you knowledge about how everything goes everyday. It's so pathetic it's almost funny.