Guaranteed 8 when out of hours.

oldngray

nowhere special
How is this even possible without breaking the 10 hour violation. 14 hour days, 13 hour paid after lunch = 52 hours. At a minimum you'd have 8 hours remaining on Friday.

If you do work other than driving there is no limit on your hours. Other than how it affects the time off you need to reset your hours before you can drive again.

And 10 hour violation? Must be a policy in your center but not a DOT rule.

542thruNthru

Do you wake up every morning contradicting yourself ?????

If the employee has a backbone and wants to prove a point, he is guaranteed 8 hours PERIOD.
In my building, he is given windex and cleans package car windows until he gets his 8.
I know this because the scenario happened during one of our blizzard weeks earlier in the year.

Unfortunately, most are tired pumping in the 60 hours and are happier just walking out of the building with less than 8.

I swear it's like talking to a petulant child sometimes. I can imagine him covering his ears and yelling "NO NO NO".

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If you do work other than driving there is no limit on your hours. Other than how it affects the time off you need to reset your hours before you can drive again.

And 10 hour violation? Must be a policy in your center but not a DOT rule.
You have to have 10 hours off duty before you can drive again.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Sumbitch went in with 55 hours on a Friday...I wouldn't have even showed up...52-55 is a perfect check...especially if you can get in in four days...Go home next time Jesus
I've have settled in on around 35 hours being the perfect check. Have been trying to get management to bring it down some more.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I've have settled in on around 35 hours being the perfect check. Have been trying to get management to bring it down some more.
I used to have 35 hours by Wednesday night...had to help EVERY night...now with some people hired under me and me purposely finishing at 8 no matter what route I'm on I rarely help

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I came home Monday!
Too bad you're sick. Otherwise you'd have yo go back to work.
f6c3c910f8cf76eaafa6a8978a170cf3.gif