Guess RPCD pay progression for new contract

HyperBrn

Im thinking itll be something like this when all is said and done.

Start-$26
12 months $30
24 months $33
36 months $36
48 months $48

If I had it my way it would be:

Start/Seasonal - $25
After gaining permanent seniority - $30
After 1yr after gaining permanent seniority - $40
After 2yr after gaining permanent seniority - $50

rod

Retired 22 years
I was making 20 bucks an hour when I retired. No way in hell are any of you worth over twice as much as me now. Maybe 5 bucks more at the MOST.

Brownwind

I was making 20 bucks an hour when I retired. No way in hell are any of you worth over twice as much as me now. Maybe 5 bucks more at the MOST.
Twenty bucks is what I get for my daily time bonus.
I understand where you’re coming from.
Unfortunately the money we make doesn’t go as far.

rod

Retired 22 years
Well 20 bucks back then should be equivalent to mid 30s now so we're not as far off as it may seem.
We aren't far off in the amount of work either. I ran 100 to 125 stops a day + 25 pick-up stops- but you have to consider we had to use our brain to do that. We didn't have some devise telling us our next stop, how to get there and how many packages we had for it.

Emergency Conditions

We aren't far off in the amount of work either. I ran 100 to 125 stops a day + 25 pick-up stops- but you have to consider we had to use our brain to do that. We didn't have some devise telling us our next stop, how to get there and how many packages we had for it.

I have a rural route and Google maps will get you lost in the woods out here. It's easy enough once you know the area but the newer cover drivers definitely struggle when the maps fail them so I see your point there at least