Gun Control Advocate-Actor Alec Baldwin Shoots Two People, Killing One

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
It's interesting that Naomi Mitchell called 911 for help for Baldwin's victim while Baldwin's first call was to his lawyer!!!

Wow....his love and affection for his victim is overwhelming!

Captain Qwark

"I don't deserve these bulbous buttocks."
Thanks Old, I hadn't seen that article. I would think when you're under investigation and you have an attorney, you need to be quiet and let them speak on your behalf. I can't imagine his attorney's would be ok with any kind of interview. It will be picked apart now no doubt and there will be something he said that will hurt his case.

I watched the interview this morning out of curiosity and it was completely cringe-worthy in my opinion. Sensationalized starting with the title: Alec Baldwin Unscripted (right); the music in the background as he's describing the incident; the crying... I even wondered if he had some injectables under his eyes to make him look more tired.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
So I just read that Killer Baldwin “let go of the hammer”, but “didn’t pull the trigger”.
He claims he’s highly experienced with handguns on sets and he thinks there’s a difference?
What a POS!!

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
He thinks he can act and talk his way out of this because he is the smartest guy in any room he is in.
I'm not a fan of his. I don't like the man even a little and believe he is a pox on America. That's said, I grew up in the same neighborhood as the Baldwin family (parents were EXTREMELY hard core Republicans Btw). I "hung out" with Daniel and Alex sometimes and I am in touch with Daniel from time to time. I can say, first hand, that both Alex and Daniel are off the charts brilliant. Alex is walking feces IMO but he is extremely gifted from an intellect standpoint.. Also a pretty accurate shot😞

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'm not a fan of his. I don't like the man even a little and believe he is a pox on America. That's said, I grew up in the same neighborhood as the Baldwin family (parents were EXTREMELY hard core Republicans Btw). I "hung out" with Daniel and Alex sometimes and I am in touch with Daniel from time to time. I can say, first hand, that both Alex and Daniel are off the charts brilliant. Alex is walking feces IMO but he is extremely gifted from an intellect standpoint.. Also a pretty accurate shot😞
😂😂😂😂😂😂

oldngray

nowhere special
14502.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• Halyna Hutchins' husband and son are suing Alec Baldwin and others associated with production of Western Rust after the actor shot her dead
  • Lawyers claims 'reckless behavior and cost-cutting' led to cinematographer's death in Santa Fe, New Mexico, in October 2021
  • Complaint alleges Baldwin had 'refused' training for the kind of gun draw he was doing when he accidentally shot Hutchins
  • A video created by the attorneys showed a 3D animated recreation of the shooting
  • It shows a computer-generated avatar representing Baldwin accepting the Colt from David Halls, pointing it in Hutchins' direction, and firing
  • The animation shows that the bullet in the chamber was live and not a 'dummy' with a hole drilled into it. The round strikes Hutchins, who clutches her chest and collapses in the video
  • Baldwin, who was seen out in New York City's West Village on Tuesday, has not commented on the lawsuit

allahuakbar

She/Her
I’ll start out by saying I’m not an Alec Baldwin fan.

He’s literally gonna be fine. Insurance will pay for all of this. The family just wants their payout. In two years no one will remember this ever happend. Well except the kids of the dead lady.

BlackFriday

Totally disagree. The law suits alone will take far more than 2 years. This incident is going to be remembered, and talked about, for decadrs. It's only a few notched lower than the sensational OJ murder.

BlackFriday

Oh yeah who shot brendon Lee?
I'm not here to argue. If you want to be "right" (it's your opinion. Do you consider your opinion to be fact?) then fine, you're right. Happy?
BTW, you prove my point with that question. You should have asked, "who is Brandon Lee".