Gun control advocates in Ferguson MO

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sure it is. You have a police state that uses military weapons and tactIcs to uphold the laws that a corporate oligarchy has deemed "lawful". Increasingly the population is at odds with the laws that are here "to protect us".
So the police state should allow thugs to rip off stores and ignore them?

bbsam

Staff member
All looters will be shot on sight!! Best law....equal to all!! If you are a looter, you're gonna hurt or die !!
That's the spirit! Now let's head to Walmart and let the CEO's know we're tired of them looting the wealth of the public and it's future. It's about time the "too big to fail" learn that they can't hide behind the tax codes and laws that they've bought from a complicit government. Welcome aboard moreluck!;)

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
That's the spirit! Now let's head to Walmart and let the CEO's know we're tired of them looting the wealth of the public and it's future. It's about time the "too big to fail" learn that they can't hide behind the tax codes and laws that they've bought from a complicit government. Welcome aboard moreluck!;)
Like I said earlier, everyone of your posts shows your lack of intelligence. Sad.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The difference is the legal way and the criminal way....just like immigrants!!

bbsam

Staff member
As have I.

The "non role model" was Charles' thing. He would always tell people that he wasn't a role model when, in fact, he had a lot of the qualities one looks for in a role model.
He enjoys the spotlight. Nothing wrong with that. Just silly to stand up and say, "Hey! Don't look at me!"

bbsam

Staff member
So stealing from a store is just getting someone's attention ??......NO IT'S A CRIME !!! Thou shall not steal. Ever hear of that?
You're the one who started advocating for the killing oF thieves. I'm saying we should get them all if we're serious about it.