Gun control advocates in Ferguson MO

bbsam

Staff member
Maybe you are the only member of the TROLL PATROL that can and will answer the question about what crime did wal-mart commit? When I say commit, I mean get convicted of.
So what crime did the executives at wal-mart get convicted of?
How can you hate social welfare so much and yet defend a corporate welfare system that has a multi billion dollar corporation able to pay people so little that they qualify for government assistance? If you support that, then you must just love Fedex Ground.

If you are capable of digesting that, you may start to understand why Ferguson is a 99% issue hiding under the guise of race and law enforcement issues. People get a gut feeling that the system (justice, economic, social, political, educational ) is all rigged. And there's a reason to believe that...because it is.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Where is the outrage and protests about all the young black males killed in Chicago weekly ?
Why isn't bhos conducting summit meetings there ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
ae36eq.jpg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
How can you hate social welfare so much and yet defend a corporate welfare system that has a multi billion dollar corporation able to pay people so little that they qualify for government assistance? If you support that, then you must just love Fedex Ground.

If you are capable of digesting that, you may start to understand why Ferguson is a 99% issue hiding under the guise of race and law enforcement issues. People get a gut feeling that the system (justice, economic, social, political, educational ) is all rigged. And there's a reason to believe that...because it is.
First off, I want to end all welfare. Corp and individual, which I have stated on here numerous times. My only exception would be for the severely permanently disabled individuals.
Secondly, I want a higher minimum wage. I have said on here many times that workere should have a livable wage.
And lastly, I can not help people who are too lazy or stupid to settle for those minimum wage jobs. Today you see people who have worked these wal-mart type jobs for 20 or more years. I would never settle for long those types of jobs. I always wanted more. I started in those types of jobs, but I kept looking for better jobs while I was there. I didn't stay in those jobs. If I did, I would have made about $25k or $30k this year, instead of the $100k I will make this year.
So where, in any of my posts have I ever defended corporate welfare? You TROLL PATROL idiots keep accusing me of that.
And exactly what crimes did Wal-mart executives get CONVICTED of? You TROLL PATROLjerks keep saying they are crooks, but won't name any crimes that they have been convicted of.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
First off, I want to end all welfare. Corp and individual, which I have stated on here numerous times. My only exception would be for the severely permanently disabled individuals.
Secondly, I want a higher minimum wage. I have said on here many times that workere should have a livable wage.
And lastly, I can not help people who are too lazy or stupid to settle for those minimum wage jobs. Today you see people who have worked these wal-mart type jobs for 20 or more years. I would never settle for long those types of jobs. I always wanted more. I started in those types of jobs, but I kept looking for better jobs while I was there. I didn't stay in those jobs. If I did, I would have made about $25k or $30k this year, instead of the $100k I will make this year.
So where, in any of my posts have I ever defended corporate welfare? You TROLL PATROL idiots keep accusing me of that.
And exactly what crimes did Wal-mart executives get CONVICTED of? You TROLL PATROLjerks keep saying they are crooks, but won't name any crimes that they have been convicted of.
You're a very angry mimiddle-aged white guy, aren't you?