guns

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
A gun was used today to stop a crime in progress in Ohio.

Since TOS has disappeared , I feel that it's my duty to post about this horrible incident .

You mean the knifeman?

Why yes, that one .
Why couldn't they be nice and just Taser that poor possibly mentally ill person ?

13z1jmc.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Found a few years ago in the a town library's attic a relic from WWI was found .
A Maxim Maschinengewehr 08 .
Used in the battle of The Argonne Forest, France, 8 October 1918 .
Very few people knew it was there, sitting under a tarp for decades .
Since it was never declared under the National Firearm Act of 1934 , it was illegal to own . The town had to move it to the police station where it sat in a jail cell .
The only recourse was to loan it out it to a museum in Tenn.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Gunism .
Now that's a new one to me .
http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/14/korwin-stop-the-national-handgun-carry-permit/

If you have a gun—constitutionally protected private property—and you aren’t doing anything inherently wrong, that should never be a crime. There is no victim. No one is harmed. No actual crime is committed.

The next logical step would be to arrest and charge officials who under color of law deny a peaceful person’s civil right to possess arms. Denial of rights is a federal felony under 18 USC §241 et seq. You can’t just deny a person’s constitutional, civil and human rights because you don’t like those rights. That’s got a name. It’s gunism. This law 18-241 and the ones that follow it were written to prevent haters from denying people their rights. Everyone has fundamental rights that need equal protection.

Blind hatred of guns is gunism.