guns

wkmac

OK, this is funny!

16195382_1572192822810152_6572452151215296319_n.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Police Find Body of 'Masked Man Dressed in All Black' After Homeowner Opens Fire
Police responding to calls of a break-in Saturday arrived to find that the homeowner had opened fire, and the body of a “masked man dressed in all black” was in the front yard of the residence.
According to the Albuquerque Journal, in the incident that occurred in Albuquerque, New Mexico, around 11:30 p.m., the homeowner discovered two masked suspects inside his home.

Albuquerque police said, “The homeowner challenged the subjects and fired his handgun at them when he observed them in a room of his home armed with blunt objects or edged weapons.”

When police arrived, a “masked man dressed in all black [was] dead in the front yard.” The second suspect was not captured. Police believe he fled the scene “after the shooting” started.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
So, here we go...

My 9 year old daughter has a good friend who's parents are having a lot of marital problems. My wife is good friends with the mom so we have been following the escalation for some time now. Things are getting heated and tempers flaring.

Just found out the husband has his conceal/cary permit.

In your opinion, with mental health being a major concern, should I allow my daughter to go to their house? Would you?

Maybe a C/C permit shouldn't be the defining element but it certainly has me reconsidering.

The C/C permit is irrelevant, other than indicating that there is a gun in the home.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What a majority of the people living in my small town don't know is that the police has issued around 800 CC permits . That is roughly one in four homes has a firearm and/or a permit holder .
Yet no shooting nor murders by firearm .