guns

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
22281582_760934767435858_4012922618510548717_n.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Members of this LGBTQ gun club are arming themselves against the far right

The Trigger Warning Queer & Trans Gun Club, based in Rochester, N.Y., formed as a response to growing anxiety within the LGBTQ community about the rise of an armed far-right.

"Often queer people are thought of as being weak, as being defenseless, and I think in many ways this pushes back against that," said Jake Allen, another member of the Trigger Warning gun club.

"I want white supremacists and neo-Nazis to know that queer people are taking steps necessary to protect themselves," he said.

wayfair

swollen member

The Trigger Warning Queer & Trans Gun Club, based in Rochester, N.Y., formed as a response to growing anxiety within the LGBTQ community about the rise of an armed far-right.

"Often queer people are thought of as being weak, as being defenseless, and I think in many ways this pushes back against that," said Jake Allen, another member of the Trigger Warning gun club.

"I want white supremacists and neo-Nazis to know that queer people are taking steps necessary to protect themselves," he said.

BrownArmy

I mean, more guns is better, right?