guns

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
fixed it for you
"For food"
2015-10-19-1445288439-9896260-donaldtrumphuntingpic1-thumb.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
These hunts are regulated just like the hunts for deer, moose, duck, mountain sheep, etc. The people in charge of the game animals decide which animal can be hunted. Lots of times it's based on over population. Hunting remains a 'sport' until someone says it's not.
Glad we're in agreement.
I was responding to someone who said it wasnt for fun, it was for food.

It will be fine

Exactly the opposite.
I know many hunters and they have freezers full of deer and other dead animals.
They don't buy meat from the store often.
Like I said, not my cup of tea but other than a couple of more well to do big game hunters, none of these people do it for fun.
Just because they are proud of their marksmanship and safety doesn't mean they enjoy it.
Many people have this problem of understanding other's motives and emotions, if it is not something in which they have participated.
If they didn't enjoy it, they wouldn't do it. No one is forced to head into the woods and kill animals. No one is forced to eat meat at all. It's all done for pleasure.

upsgrunt

Do Liberals ever get tired of getting their feelings hurt, about EVERYTHING?
I mean, if you don't like guns, hunting, meat, religion, whatever- that's certainly your right and I have no problem with it. Some of us actually do enjoy some or all of those things, and that's OUR right. It's not like we are holding a knife to your throats and forcing you to like them too, and the constant, what amounts to whining, about these things is basically Liberals forcing opinions on us. Tell us you don't approve of something- once!; and I'll tell you that God loves you- once!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Do Liberals ever get tired of getting their feelings hurt, about EVERYTHING?
I mean, if you don't like guns, hunting, meat, religion, whatever- that's certainly your right and I have no problem with it. Some of us actually do enjoy some or all of those things, and that's OUR right. It's not like we are holding a knife to your throats and forcing you to like them too, and the constant, what amounts to whining, about these things is basically Liberals forcing opinions on us. Tell us you don't approve of something- once!; and I'll tell you that God loves you- once!
You sound upset lulz

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I think is should be mandatory that every youth spends at least one summer working on a farm , ranch, slaughter house or fishing vessel .
We need to re-connect people to see and learn about just where their food really comes from .

Catatonic

Nine Lives
How do you figure that?
You just assume that everyone else feels and acts the same as you or at least they should.
That is the mark of a bigot and closed mind.
If you can't understand this, then it pretty much proves my point.

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit ...
wisdom is knowing it doesn't belong in a fruit salad.