guns

oldngray

nowhere special
I only buy the metal framed ones that gives you additional forearm support , paint balls for practice and steel bearings for the kill shot .

wrist rocket

rocket-slingshot-3.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I finally got my letter from The Mass. Gov't ; RE: Notice of Legislation Prohibiting Bump Stocks and Trigger Cranks . I have just over 1 week to comply .

Effective Feb. 1,2018 the new law will also prohibit possession of bump stocks or trigger cranks, including possession in a private home. There are no exceptions to this prohibition for licensed firearm owners: an FID card , a License to Carry, or even a license to possess a machine gun will not authorize possession of a bump stock or trigger crank .

Because the law does not allow for transfer or sale of these prohibited items, if you currently possess a bump stock or trigger crank within the Comm of Mass you should contact your local police dept or the Mass State Police to get details about how to transfer custody of the prohibited item to the police for destruction
Retention of such a prohibited item will expose the owner to criminal prosecution.

over9five

Staff member
I hope there are lawsuits on this. The government is confiscating legally purchased items with no compensation.
Just think about that for a while..

El Correcto

god is dead
I finally got my letter from The Mass. Gov't ; RE: Notice of Legislation Prohibiting Bump Stocks and Trigger Cranks . I have just over 1 week to comply .

Effective Feb. 1,2018 the new law will also prohibit possession of bump stocks or trigger cranks, including possession in a private home. There are no exceptions to this prohibition for licensed firearm owners: an FID card , a License to Carry, or even a license to possess a machine gun will not authorize possession of a bump stock or trigger crank .

Because the law does not allow for transfer or sale of these prohibited items, if you currently possess a bump stock or trigger crank within the Comm of Mass you should contact your local police dept or the Mass State Police to get details about how to transfer custody of the prohibited item to the police for destruction
Retention of such a prohibited item will expose the owner to criminal prosecution.
815de01422b42e3d316fd81507468aa4.jpg

wayfair

swollen member

The Franklin Armory BFSIII looks like it's still legal there.

Franklin Armory® BFSIII™ AR-C1

rod

Retired 22 years
In the police report in todays local paper is a little blurb that just says " a man and a woman were stopped for a vehicle infraction. Machine guns and sawed off shotguns were found in the car". WTF? It sure would be nice to know the rest of the story.