guns

El Correcto

god is dead
Wow, you're the man!

Congratulations!
6gtWqGnM.jpg

BrownArmy

Have you been contaminated with Atrazine?

Not to my knowledge...I'm not a farm worker, never worked on a golf course, etc, and I can't imagine a situation where I would be exposed.

(What do you think about the 'guvment' regulating chemicals?)

As well, I can't imagine a situation in my daily life where I would need a gun.

But, maybe your life is different...maybe you need a gun.

I have enough hobbies, never felt the need to get into firearms.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Not to my knowledge...I'm not a farm worker, never worked on a golf course, etc, and I can't imagine a situation where I would be exposed.

Must be a city slicker!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Weatherby: California Left Them

“We are truly pleased to announce our relocation to the state of Wyoming. Governor Mead and his team at the Wyoming Business Council have outdone themselves in their recruitment of the Weatherby headquarters. We are looking forward to operating in a state that truly supports the Second Amendment and provides some of the best big game hunting in the world. Their tax friendly environment, low cost of living and growing workforce will undoubtedly help us grow as we look toward the future. This relocation will be one of the largest undertakings we have done since my grandfather founded this business in 1945, but I believe it will prove to be one of the most significant chapters in Weatherby’s history.”
“Wyoming is a great place to do business and is excited to welcome Weatherby to Sheridan,” said Wyoming Gov. Matt Mead. “For over 70 years, Weatherby has been an innovator in firearms design and manufacturing. The company will add to our manufacturing base and fit well with our diversification objectives.”

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Just got mine today. They can have my bump stocks when they pry them from my cold dead fingers....
Mine will be kept hidden in a secure location until I have a need for them , since the penalty of having one in your possession ranges from probation to life in prison.
Why not toss one into some bad boy's backseat and see how it plays out . The state is always looking for a human sacrifice to further their liberal agenda .

El Correcto

god is dead

Well it’s just like you can invision yourself not needing a condom, you might need it (.01% chance for liberal betas) and not have it. I see my firearms as the same way, small chance I’ll need it but a big detriment if I end up not having it when the time comes.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Well I finally found out the penalty for getting caught with a bump stock , 3-20 years. Sound rather long for just having an accessory .Funny part is that law enforcement has no records of who might have them .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
HOPKINTON, Mass. - Hopkinton High School students were sent home early after school officials found out a single round of ammunition was found in the boys' team room.

The school sent out an email to parents saying the school was evacuated and students were dismissed.

It says local police and fire were sent to the school.

Sky25 flew over the scene and saw police with K9s walking all around the school.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Mine will be kept hidden in a secure location until I have a need for them , since the penalty of having one in your possession ranges from probation to life in prison.
Why not toss one into some bad boy's backseat and see how it plays out . The state is always looking for a human sacrifice to further their liberal agenda .
I have no need or desire for one, but if I ever am in the mood to bump fire my AR-15 I will just use a rubber band. Is your state outlawing the possession of rubber bands?