guns

floridays

The second amendment to the US Constitution is my federal gun license. Period
I'll comply with any state and local laws when visiting, beyond that, I carry for a reason.

floridays

What is the reason? Are you a sovereign citizen?
In the event I need to protect my family or anyone that is with me. It is an implied and expected duty.
If anyone, you included, are with me in public and we are put in jeopardy of life, I'll take the incoming and return in kind.
I roll like that, my daddy raised me that way.

Sportello

Banned
In the event I need to protect my family or anyone that is with me. It is an implied and expected duty.
If anyone, you included, are with me in public and we are put in jeopardy of life, I'll take the incoming and return in kind.
I don’t trust you to make good decisions. Please stay at least 1000 yards away.

floridays

I don’t trust you to make good decisions. Please stay at least 1000 yards away.
I'd cover your ass, if the situation occurred it may be wise to take cover and flee when the opportunity presents.
Presented with the appropriate weapon you wouldn't be secure at 1000 yards. I'm non-violent but responsive to personal threats.

Box Ox

I think this is rightfully expected of any men who are caught in such a situation. We're physically bigger, more powerful, more disposable protectors. It's something that's probably not acknowledged enough anymore.

floridays

I think this is rightfully expected of any men who are caught in such a situation. We're physically bigger, more powerful, more disposable protectors. It's something that's probably not acknowledged enough anymore.
It is south of the Mason Dixon by natives.

Sportello

Banned
I'd cover your ass, if the situation occurred it may be wise to take cover and flee when the opportunity presents.
Presented with the appropriate weapon you wouldn't be secure at 1000 yards. I'm non-violent but responsive to personal threats.
If figure you shake so badly you couldn't hit anything beyond 100 let alone 1000 yards. You're no Rob Furlong.