guns

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Well, the big day is here again.
Today I load up all my weapons of mass destruction, line them up on a table and wait to see which one kills me first.
All of my prior experiences have result in failure.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Beside Boston, you can add Dallas Texas as another place where stealing is legal.
.... among those low-level crimes are theft cases involving personal items worth less than $750, unless evidence shows it was for economic gain. So as long as you’re not reselling what you steal, just make sure you swipe less than $750 of personal items and you’re free to go.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/201...-thefts-under-750-committed-out-of-necessity/

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Beside Boston, you can add Dallas Texas as another place where stealing is legal.
.... among those low-level crimes are theft cases involving personal items worth less than $750, unless evidence shows it was for economic gain. So as long as you’re not reselling what you steal, just make sure you swipe less than $750 of personal items and you’re free to go.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/201...-thefts-under-750-committed-out-of-necessity/

Never have to “buy” groceries again

vantexan

Hard lefties should know that Democrats are gun owners too. They just don't snuggle with them in bed, "yee-haw" with them at the range or tell their friends and neighbors about it. If someone breaks into my house at night, they will be shot after being warned.
Hard lefties are going to assume that about any gun owner, including Democrats.

oldngray

nowhere special
Hard lefties should know that Democrats are gun owners too. They just don't snuggle with them in bed, "yee-haw" with them at the range or tell their friends and neighbors about it. If someone breaks into my house at night, they will be warned after being shot.

fixed it for you

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sen. Cory Booker’s, D-N.J, might just have the right idea, a federal gun license.
Since it will be issued by the Federal Government then it will be recognized in every state.
No more need for reciprocity.