guns

El Correcto

god is dead
...and John Wayne Gacy was "normal" too. Successful, well-liked, and respected too. Until he ran out of places to hide the bodies and got caught.

And that's because he wasn't normal. Because he was insane. And sane people simply don't do those things.
Actually Gacy had been locked up for raping kids before. He hopped states and no one knew, due to poor communication between states. He was far from high functioning, showed strong signs of derangement well before his killings.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Investigation Update: Boston Police Homicide Detectives have charged Anthony Davis, 37-years-old, of Mattapan, with Unlawful Possession of a Firearm, Unlawful Possession of a Firearm 4th Offense, and Armed Career Criminal Level 1 in the homicide investigation of Eleanor Maloney, 74-years-old, of Mattapan. An innocent bystander.

Davis is currently admitted to a local Boston hospital and is expected to be arraigned at a later date.

An "Armed Career Criminal Level 1" #MACourtFails felon with 4 consecutive gun possession arrests.
Why wasn't this guy in jail?
Mass courts suck.

Mutineer

He was far from high functioning,

Around thirty-something conned, abducted, raped, tortured and murdered people would beg to differ.

And all of it right under everybody's nose. While gainfully employed, owning a home, paying the bills, and volunteering for causes.

showed strong signs of derangement well before his killings.

Yes. In retrospect. I would suspect so. Because he was crazy. But everybody agrees with that now.

I think you disagree with me just for the sake of disagreement.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
Around thirty-something conned, abducted, raped, tortured and murdered people would beg to differ.

And all of it right under everybody's nose. While gainfully employed, owning a home, paying the bills, and volunteering for causes.

Yes. In retrospect. I would suspect so. Because he was crazy. But everybody agrees with that now.

I think you disagree with me just for the sake of disagreement.
Not really. Most of these serial killers are pathetic idiots. (Part of the reason they murder people) Gacy made multiple mistakes during his murder spree, even got out powered by one victim(a teenage boy lol) who lived.

It was a different time, forensic evidence and centralized digital police records weren’t a thing. Men like Gacy wouldn’t of thrived as a registered pedophile and online searches publicly available. He was also extremely sloppy and become erratic once the police began tailing him applying some pressure. It was much easier back then for psychopaths like Gacy to escape their past mistakes they learned from and put on a new facade for a new crowd. Not so much in this day and age.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t like people who glamourize these serial killers like Bundy, Dahmer, Gacy and definitely BTK.

If you learn about them and are into true crime you realize it was mainly short comings of our technology, societies awareness, police training and communication between law enforcement agencies. Not that these guys were masterminds or brilliant.

These people were idiots who wouldn’t of gotten away with half the :censored2: they pulled off 50 years ago if they tried it today.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
56985456_10156409242462297_8958164034029355008_n.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Free crimes that are now available in Boston.
Trespassing, shoplifting, larceny under $250, disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace, receiving stolen property, operating a vehicle with a suspend or revoked license, breaking and entering, wanton or malicious destruction of property and minor possession of alcohol are among the offenses for which the default is to decline prosecuting, according to Suffolk County District Attorney Rachael Rollins'
policies listed on her website.

rod

Retired 22 years
Trespassing, shoplifting, larceny under $250, disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace, receiving stolen property, operating a vehicle with a suspend or revoked license, breaking and entering, wanton or malicious destruction of property and minor possession of alcohol are among the offenses for which the default is to decline prosecuting, according to Suffolk County District Attorney Rachael Rollins'
How convenient

BrownArmy

How convenient

What Baba Ganja didn't say is that the po-po and the newly elected D.A. have discretion about what to charge in any given situation.

Clearly, if a perp has been busted 17 times, he/she won't get leniency.

But, what's the point in tying up the Justice system for a 17 year old on a misdemeanor pot charge, etc.

I would think that 'conservatives' would be all about clearing the docks of nonsense charges.

You know how much we spend on jail?

Waaaaayyyyy too much, for what purpose?

Again, if a repeat offender shows back up in court, they're not getting leniency.

rod

Retired 22 years
That’s quite a list of “freebies”. I think I would start out with the shoplifting

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It will be interesting to see how this works out.
It is crazy how many young adults are jailed for victimless crimes ... hopefully they include using of drugs.