guns

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Gilroy Garlic Festival shooting: Gunman identified with three dead in California | Daily Mail Online

I'm confused. Witness say " shot dead by police after firing his semi-automatic assault rifle ", " He shot one child and then he put the clip in and he just started moving back and forth walking toward the tents ", " He was reloading his gun, he was putting another magazine in and he just opened fire ", " Candice Marquez, 51, a honey vendor at the festival, said she was just 10 feet from the shooter when he opened fire, and saw him reload a clip of ammunition ", so which was it ?

The festival is considered a 'gun free zone', and attendees say they were searched thoroughly before entering the park.

MAKAVELI

Gilroy Garlic Festival shooting: Gunman identified with three dead in California | Daily Mail Online

I'm confused. Witness say " shot dead by police after firing his semi-automatic assault rifle ", " He shot one child and then he put the clip in and he just started moving back and forth walking toward the tents ", " He was reloading his gun, he was putting another magazine in and he just opened fire ", " Candice Marquez, 51, a honey vendor at the festival, said she was just 10 feet from the shooter when he opened fire, and saw him reload a clip of ammunition ", so which was it ?

The festival is considered a 'gun free zone', and attendees say they were searched thoroughly before entering the park.
I'm not sure what you're confused about. He opened fire on the crowd killing three kids before getting shot by police.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Was it a clip or magazine ? Because the witnesses all were talking like dumb democrats, you know the ones who want to ban guns but haven't a clue on how they work.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Was it a clip or magazine ? Because the witnesses all were talking like dumb democrats, you know the ones who want to ban guns but haven't a clue on how they work.
Boy you seem confused.
Do you need me to explain to you the difference between a clip and a magazine?

Hint: neither one is used for cooking with garlic.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Boy you seem confused.
Do you need me to explain to you the difference between a clip and a magazine?

Hint: neither one is used for cooking with garlic.

sample-of-magazine-cover-designs-sample-magazine-cover-design-for-journalists.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Last Tuesday I was out on the ocean getting rid of some 22LR from West Germany that had some type of coating on them which made them useless to use during colder months ( they would fire but the spent cartridge had to be ramrodded out ). I was well beyond the required 500 feet from a dwelling ( State law ) requirement, more like a mile from shore. And the local cops were called again ( like last year ) about my strange behavior. Because of a large turnover within the local police force, all new cops were on duty and did not know how to properly respond to some complaints. Instead of calling my boat on the marine radio ( like was done last year ), they instead started calling every other state agency who could dispatch a boat ( their local boat was in for service ) to stop me. I was also listening to the local police on a scanner. I didn't hear any calls on their channel, until I was leaving the area. To which they said that they were in contact with the State Police.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
At that point I turned off the scanner and went for a long ride farther out to sea. Thinking these guys are the Keystone Cops. Afterwards I come back & started to haul my lobster traps. I was in the mooring area hauling my last 4 traps when the State Police Boat entered the harbor with their blue lights flashing. They came over to me and asked where the Town Wharf was, to which I replied " you just passed it ", then I told them I was the wanted criminal they were looking for. I explain everything to them, showing my now empty weapon and giving them my license to them. After all checked out, I apologized for the behavior of the over reacting local cops. They said it was ok, they needed an excuse to get out of the office and use the boat.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Thursday around noon the local Police Chief and an officer paid me a visit. The Chief wanted to charge me with a crime but had no legal standing to do so. Last winter during duck hunting season there was an uproar over the sounds of the shotguns being fired because the ducks settled in a cove with high cliffs on either side that made every shot do a double echo. The people living on those cliffs did not understand, nor would listen that everything was being done legally ( nimby ). Many of those that complained about me thought I was doing the same thing ( shooting ducks ). Any how we reached a " deal" every time I intend to go target shooting I am to call the local police station in advance.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Thursday around noon the local Police Chief and an officer paid me a visit. The Chief wanted to charge me with a crime but had no legal standing to do so. Last winter during duck hunting season there was an uproar over the sounds of the shotguns being fired because the ducks settled in a cove with high cliffs on either side that made every shot do a double echo. The people living on those cliffs did not understand, nor would listen that everything was being done legally ( nimby ). Many of those that complained about me thought I was doing the same thing ( shooting ducks ). Any how we reached a " deal" every time I intend to go target shooting I am to call the local police station in advance.
You sound like a trouble maker.