guns

floridays

68705018_10156704551957297_3617103628558401536_n.jpg
Scary

floridays

You mean, context can influence the meaning of words?

And that, if you don’t consider context, your interpretation is flawed?

And that, if you’re vigorously defending a flawed interpretation, you are presenting yourself as the fool?
I like the way you think, if I was half as eloquent and direct I would have made a lot more money in my career.
I talk too much.

We all work within our limitations and failings, you're better than me.
You should have chosen the law..... if you didn't.

I just gave you an attaboy :thumbup::thumbup1:.
I'm envious.
Is that one of the seven deadly sins?

newfie

what happens when you disarm a nation

69271549_10216381768589436_4333625776940253184_n.jpg

For some reason (could it be that Zuck doesn't want to offend his Chinese investors) this photo of the aftermath of Tiananmen Square has been banned on Facebook, just as it is in China. Today is the day that thousands of people all across America are posting this Tiananmen Square photo on all social media platforms as a 2A message of "this is what happens when you disarm a population." However, with Facebook censoring this photo you could also make the claim - "this is what happens when you give up your first amendment rights."

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
what happens when you disarm a nation

69271549_10216381768589436_4333625776940253184_n.jpg

For some reason (could it be that Zuck doesn't want to offend his Chinese investors) this photo of the aftermath of Tiananmen Square has been banned on Facebook, just as it is in China. Today is the day that thousands of people all across America are posting this Tiananmen Square photo on all social media platforms as a 2A message of "this is what happens when you disarm a population." However, with Facebook censoring this photo you could also make the claim - "this is what happens when you give up your first amendment rights."
I have not heard of the USA National Government trying to ban this picture.
Chinese citizens didn't exactly give up their rights to free speech.
LibTurd DemWits try to take away out 1st Amendment rights if they don't agree with the speech in question.

newfie

I have not heard of the USA National Government trying to ban this picture.
Chinese citizens didn't exactly give up their rights to free speech.
LibTurd DemWits try to take away out 1st Amendment rights if they don't agree with the speech in question.

that post was not about the USA but facebook.

facebook regardless of its standing is a force that can influence much of our population through their censorship