guns

Rack em

Made the Podium

Two firearms were recovered.
H'm, I'll go out on a limb here and guess that neither was a military grade assault weapon with a large capacity magazine with 100's of clips.
I just want to point out that AR 15s are not "military grade" weapons. Semi automatic AR 15 style rifles were made for civilians, not the military. The anti gun leftists just call them "assault weapons", "military style weapons", and "weapons of war" to make them sound scary.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I just want to point out that AR 15s are not "military grade" weapons. Semi automatic AR 15 style rifles were made for civilians, not the military. The anti gun leftists just call them "assault weapons", "military style weapons", and "weapons of war" to make them sound scary.
Many here are fully aware of these differences.
However;

Joe Biden: No One Needs a ‘Magazine with 100 Clips in It’​

Rack em

Made the Podium
Many here are fully aware of these differences.
However;

Joe Biden: No One Needs a ‘Magazine with 100 Clips in It’​

I honestly love hearing the anti gun folks talking out their ass about guns. They say some of the stupidest :censored2: which magnifies the fact that they have no idea what they are actually talking about.

"AR15's weigh as much as 10 moving boxes "- Sheila Jackson Lee

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I honestly love hearing the anti gun folks talking out their ass about guns. They say some of the stupidest * which magnifies the fact that they have no idea what they are actually talking about.

Empty or full boxes ?

It will be fine

I honestly love hearing the anti gun folks talking out their ass about guns. They say some of the stupidest * which magnifies the fact that they have no idea what they are actually talking about.

What’s worse, how little they understand guns or the fact that they can walk into a Walmart and buy one having no idea how to handle it?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sorry around here, only FFL shops can sell guns.
And background checks are required.
Yet 17 year olds are still being arrested for having illegal guns.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
What’s worse, how little they understand guns or the fact that they can walk into a Walmart and buy one having no idea how to handle it?
I walked into a Walmart once and bought a chainsaw having no idea how to handle it.

After reading the instructions, and a couple of test-fires, I understood it and I was able to dispatch a tree.

And somehow, the schools and post offices in the area were left unthreatened.

There's something vaguely familiar in all this.