Hacked?

BootsOnTarmac

HRSRPTD... Hours Reported. Along with the above, just another detail available early in the system concerning your hours.

We have now gone way beyond the OP's first post.

SmithBarney

When they do not call you at least one hour before start time to tell you to report later and you show up on time do they have any other choice but to pay you?
1hr before start time is not adaquate notice, they need to let you know prior to the end of the previous days shift. Otherwise you can come in at your scheduled time and request work, or wait out the delay.

SmithBarney

Sunday is the first day of the pay period. It can actually be straight time, making Friday an entire day of OT, depending on how you code your timecard. I believe you would have to work next Saturday, making that your DT day but I am sure you will have to have a day off this week to allow your hours to reset for DOT.

If you work Sunday it'll make friday your 6th day worked which becomes all OT 1.5 sign up to work SAT and make DT..
Also keep in mind, don't be late a single day or say bye bye to your OT days.

Oldfart

Careful using that Vacation day next week might nullify your OT.
Vacation won't. Personal will. Don't think a FH will either. I get 2 FH and 2 Personals out of the way early in the year that way everything else is vacation so I don't have to worry about that.

Oldfart

I know some of this is over your head so I will goo SLOOW. On Sunday, you mark nothing as far as day off. You work 4 hours. Monday-Thurday you work 10hrs each day. Friday you work 10 hours. Your hours will be 36 hrs regular. 18 hrs overtime. Is that too much for you to comprehend? If so, maybe you should not worry about it because I don't think I can make it any easier.
Checked my hours today. Paid just like I said. Sunday was regular, worked 5 hrs. Friday was all OT. 37 reg hours. 15 hrs OT

SmithBarney

Checked my hours today. Paid just like I said. Sunday was regular, worked 5 hrs. Friday was all OT. 37 reg hours. 15 hrs OT
Should have marked it day off, would have had 5 more OT hrs. and Friday would have been 6th day, all OT as well, should have gone for the trifecta and signed up to work SAT too.. for DT

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Should have marked it day off, would have had 5 more OT hrs. and Friday would have been 6th day, all OT as well, should have gone for the trifecta and signed up to work SAT too.. for DT
Depends on how competent your manager is. From what I'm observing, it's possible, but not correct. OldFart is correct.