Hamstring Pains - 5 months In

Future

Victory Ride
That is exactly what happend. I reported the injury. Management proceeded by threatening me with intimidation stating that if I report an injury I will jeopardize there 5 year injury free safety award. This in effect, influenced my decision making to not report an injury, through the process of intimidation.
That’s when u grow a penis ... and say ... I am freakin hurt

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Package handling rate? You stated it was lifting an unmarked over 70. Over supervision led to you try to lift that box too quickly now?

You also did not realize you do not seek medical attention for a workplace injury without informing your management team of your intentions?

Too many holes. Am I talking to Shia Labeouf
Dude is trying to troll.

Of course he roped in @Turdferguson

IESucks

Package handling rate? You stated it was lifting an unmarked over 70. Over supervision led to you try to lift that box too quickly now?

You also did not realize you do not seek medical attention for a workplace injury without informing your management team of your intentions?

Too many holes. Am I talking to Shia Labeouf
He is new and does not know how it works.He is under pressure to do it as fast as he can so that's what he did to make management happy. As usual management will now blame him for everything.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
That is exactly what happend. I reported the injury. Management proceeded by threatening me with intimidation stating that if I report an injury I will jeopardize there 5 year injury free safety award. This in effect, influenced my decision making to not report an injury, through the process of intimidation.
:censored2: them and their award

CanOSup

One of them
My main concern is getting back to work so I can sign the FT driver bid sheet.
They can deny it all they want, if it happened at work they have to report it and they will if you tell them too.

Get better, and sign the bid. Im sure the backdoored Lost Time injury wont impact their decision on your 30 days....Management does not hold grudges.

CanOSup

One of them
They can deny it all they want, if it happened at work they have to report it and they will if you tell them too.

Get better, and sign the bid. Im sure the backdoored Lost Time injury wont impact their decision on your 30 days....Management does not hold grudges.
Haha sorry, we totally Do. We are Pricks.

CanOSup

One of them
I'll be back!
retreat.gif

Future

Victory Ride
Relax ... if your hurt ... take the measures