Harmless little pranks I've pulled/considered pulling on a certain UPS guy...

S

Shushi

I like to tape down boxes to the shelves randomly throughout the truck! It's so funny when I get that text later in the day from my drivers!! It's funny!!! If you can't have fun at work, especially at ups, then it would be unbearable at times!!!

Thank you!
My boss & I make it a point to maintain a fun, healthy, give-&-take relationship to keep things light in the office.
I GIVE him a laugh, & sometimes a start, with a fake mouse or spider & he TAKES my coffee & places it on the tallest shelf in the building... one that I need a small ladder just to see what might be sitting up there.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I'm just guessing here, but I'm thinking your boss is enjoying you looking for that coffee!!
How short are your skirts? That didn't sound right! I'm not asking because I slide across the floor in that direction, just sayin'.

over9five

Staff member
I'm just guessing here, but I'm thinking your boss is enjoying you looking for that coffee!!
How short are your skirts? That didn't sound right! I'm not asking because I slide across the floor in that direction, just sayin'.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

[video=youtube;Oj3VphK9AMk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj3VphK9AMk[/video]

Azrjn4864

Your welcome! Lol... Maybe pranks are only funny to hot girls...lol... Joking... I work at a small center where if one truck is 10 min late, then everyone has down time... If your cleaned up then things can get a little crazy... The best one I have pulled off is a couple of years ago on April fools day, I got the whole preload ( a grand total of like 8 people) to meet up outside the building before start time and one after the other, back to back, we all called in... Waited for like 5 min then walked in.... The look on our sups face was priceless... He was standing in the middle of his office holding the phone and his head...

HomeDelivery

i fell for the ole' "invisible string across the road" trick this past summer; i was just being SAFE!

[video=youtube;LRqGQNmWXiI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRqGQNmWXiI[/video]

S

Shushi

Haha, no, no, there's nothing like that going on.
He hides my coffee in the warehouse somewhere & then retreats to his office to await me knocking on the door & inquiring about it. To which, he responds with clues as to where I'll find it, then he just stays in his office while I go hunting for it.
Because of what my job entails, I almost always wear pants, anyway. I might wear a sari on a Friday, when most of what I'll be doing is just cleaning, but otherwise it would be impractical to wear anything but pants. :happy2:

Klass act

Find a box large enough to get inside and schedule a ods pick up. Jump out with a subway sandwich and cold drink when he trys to lift the box. You will be in consistance with the pranks and can also do something nice. As a driver who never stops to eat, were usually starving.

S

Shushi

Aww... Klass act, I'm sorry to hear that's the case for some of you. I don't think I'd be able to get away with that with my boss around, unfortunately. However, I'm a genius in the kitchen. I'd like to make him something, I'll just have to ask him if it'd be ok & what he likes.
Thanks, Klass act! :)