Has anyone been disciplined for Orion compliance

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
No perhaps about it, chief. All of your shortcuts and system cheats will stand out like a sore thumb.

Worst of all, no more two hour lunches at home on the way in.

Pretty much all of the little white lies have been done away with way before now. The ones all of us did. No one talked to me today, so I guess I am a star now. I have given up hope, and I feel better. It is what it tis.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Pretty much all of the little white lies have been done away with way before now. The ones all of us did. No one talked to me today, so I guess I am a star now. I have given up hope, and I feel better. It is what it tis.

Keep on fighting the good fight, tooner.

Dave will soon see his little slice of wonderfulness evaporate.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
No ac, nowhere comfy to take a break, or lunch. Just shut it down and talk on my phone, eat a sandwich, and stare in amazement at what I am going to do next. Ive caught up with some old friends, sent some text messages to my grandkids, working on my family reunion. Things I would rather do from home, but its better than not doing them at all.

By The Book

No ac, nowhere comfy to take a break, or lunch. Just shut it down and talk on my phone, eat a sandwich, and stare in amazement at what I am going to do next. Ive caught up with some old friends, sent some text messages to my grandkids, working on my family reunion. Things I would rather do from home, but its better than not doing them at all.
I forgot to ask if your on the 9.5 list. If you are, follow Orion, break to make all service, then file a grievance. Maybe you can go back so many days to include all those over 9.5's. my point is if they are making you work those long hours you can hit em in the wallet. You need to make it a problem for them before they do things sometimes.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I already did. Yes I am on the list. I am 87% and 6 miles over every day because the mgmt team is fighting the Orion team. Mgmt says do a different to and from, Orion says do it our way. So now they fight with each other instead of me. I follow center instructions, and follow Orion the rest of the day. I have unloaded the truck after air to make myself in compliance. I no longer think.
I had 19 days over 9.5 before I found my gonads. Coz I dont have any.

By The Book

I already did. Yes I am on the list. I am 87% and 6 miles over every day because the mgmt team is fighting the Orion team. Mgmt says do a different to and from, Orion says do it our way. So now they fight with each other instead of me. I follow center instructions, and follow Orion the rest of the day. I have unloaded the truck after air to make myself in compliance. I no longer think.
I've worked as a driver for 25 years, I believe you've got me by a bit. I've only filed one grievance in my time, and it was for over 9.5. They cut my hours to 8 and I played their game until they saw me enjoying myself. Then they gave me the hours back.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

When you filed your grievance and had notes to back up any questions they had for you the harassment stopped didnt it?
everyone should take notes from Toonertoo's handling of this matter

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
When you filed your grievance and had notes to back up any questions they had for you the harassment stopped didnt it?
everyone should take notes from Toonertoo's handling of this matter
Ummm, not sure yet. No one has talked to me since, I pulled up all my photos and notes. But maybe the just been busy fighting amongst themselves.

My immediate sup asked me this morning "tell me that what I heard is not true, that you are not following Orions route to and from your area"

I said Ok, somebody is lying or someones not listening. The sup who told me to do it was walking by, and we halted him. The Orion guy was walking by and we halted him.
My boss says, did you tell her to take a different route, he says yes it takes too much time. I said to the Orion guy, Did he tell you that, he answers no.
So I walked away and let them figure it out. Lol its Magic!!

By The Book

Ummm, not sure yet. No one has talked to me since, I pulled up all my photos and notes. But maybe the just been busy fighting amongst themselves.

My immediate sup asked me this morning "tell me that what I heard is not true, that you are not following Orions route to and from your area"

I said Ok, somebody is lying or someones not listening. The sup who told me to do it was walking by, and we halted him. The Orion guy was walking by and we halted him.
My boss says, did you tell her to take a different route, he says yes it takes too much time. I said to the Orion guy, Did he tell you that, he answers no.
I guess they can all stand in a circle and point the finger at each other , and the circle never ends.

oldngray

nowhere special

I'm surprised the sup didn't lie about telling you to take a different route to cover his own backside.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I had another driver by my side when I was told, so he couldn't cover his backside. I always have someone by my side, and if they come to me in my truck the loader is a steward, and I walk back by him. I make sure all my arse's are covered.
And as someone said before, I just act like I am having the best day ever.

The biggest problem why this cannot somewhat work, is because there is no co-operation between the Orion staff, and the management.

It appears they dont much like each other. You can see the disdain.
In the meantime, I just tell them tell me which orders to follow today. And which to ignore................

Z

ZQXC

I have been shutting my brain off, and following Orion to the T. And missing businesses. No one says a word.

Your "Stepford Driver" award should be arriving in the mail any day. :wink2:

Last edited by a moderator: