Has Obama Just Insured A 2nd Term?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Aren't there any Canadian websites in Canada about Canadian politics that you can haunt instead of being in here?

Strange how the righties hate information no matter where it comes from, if it doesnt suit their purpose. As soon as they "hear it" they immediately look to find a way to silence it.

Peace.

P

pickup

Strange how the righties hate information no matter where it comes from, if it doesnt suit their purpose. As soon as they "hear it" they immediately look to find a way to silence it.

Peace.

Strange how birds of a feather stick together.

Piece of...

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sounds like an endorsement to me:

“No, I don’t think it’s necessary because my endorsement is that I am a 100% supporter of him. And if he or his office called me tomorrow and said that they needed me I would do whatever I thought would be of service,” she said.
So Klein says Oprah endorses and Oprah says she doesn't and you believe klein?? So what's Klein, the new Gayle? I posted a site for my case. Klein posted just his words. How come you are not asking him for proof or a site where it says "Oprah endorses Obama". Your are a double standard daddy long legs and I "zap" you.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztttttt!!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So Klein says Oprah endorses and Oprah says she doesn't and you believe klein?? So what's Klein, the new Gayle? I posted a site for my case. Klein posted just his words. How come you are not asking him for proof or a site where it says "Oprah endorses Obama". Your are a double standard daddy long legs and I "zap" you.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztttttt!!!

GET A CLUE MORELUCK...

Reps deny Oprah Winfrey won't endorse Obama for 2012 reelection over fears of alienating OWN viewers

BY ALIYAH SHAHID
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Friday, April 08, 2011

President Obama may have to forgo the Oprah Effect this time around.
The influential talk show host isn't planning to publicly endorse Obama during his 2012 reelection campaign because she fears it might alienate viewers from tuning into her recently-launched Oprah Winfrey Network, according to PopEater.

Reps deny Oprah Winfrey won't endorse Obama for 2012 reelection over fears of alienating OWN viewers - New York Daily News

She has made it clear that she supports OBAMA but wont make a PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT as it may affect her ratings on her television channel.

Pretty clear explanation.

Peace.

brown bomber

brown bomber
GET A CLUE MORELUCK...

Reps deny Oprah Winfrey won't endorse Obama for 2012 reelection over fears of alienating OWN viewers

BY ALIYAH SHAHID
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Friday, April 08, 2011

President Obama may have to forgo the Oprah Effect this time around.
The influential talk show host isn't planning to publicly endorse Obama during his 2012 reelection campaign because she fears it might alienate viewers from tuning into her recently-launched Oprah Winfrey Network, according to PopEater.

Reps deny Oprah Winfrey won't endorse Obama for 2012 reelection over fears of alienating OWN viewers - New York Daily News

um..ahh, let's see PopEater.....that makes sense............I wouldn't endorse based on broken promises (campaign B.S.).......how's that GITMO thing going,..how's that " Hope and Change" thing going........and don't mention anything about unemployment and job creation.......if you buy in, I say ?????

She has made it clear that she supports OBAMA but wont make a PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT as it may affect her ratings on her television channel.

Pretty clear explanation.

Peace.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I clicked on the link you provided and read for myself what she had said, which was "...my endorsement is that I am a 100% supporter of him (Obama)..." I may be a stupid truck driver but that sounds like an endorsement to me. She does not plan to publicly endorse Obama as she doesn't feel it would be necessary--the truth is her public endorsement of Obama in 2008 backfired and led in part to her decision to cancel her own show.

Please do not link me with Klein. He is a fool and a disgrace to Canadians such as DS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The OWN network is a failure.
All Oprah can get is Rosie O. and Even Gayle jumped ship!
I may like Romney as a candidate........I give no $$ (no support) and I certainly won't be on a stage singing his praises beside him (which would be an endorsement ala McCain)).

moreluck

golden ticket member
The 2 were....community organizer and sometime senator.

He's never finished his 'on the job training' for president....and so hasn't conquered that job yet in order to include it on his resume.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Scott Brown got into the U.S. Senate two years ago declaring, “This is not the Kennedys’ seat,” but 2012 could be the Year of the Kennedys’ Revenge.
Joseph P. Kennedy III’s likely congressional run in the redrawn 4th District, which includes Brown’s Wrentham hometown, has Democrats buzzing about a new generation of Kennedys helping Elizabeth Warren take back the late family patriarch’s Senate seat.
Joe K3 already has hired Warren’s chief strategist, Doug Rubin, a move fueling even more speculation, especially among Republicans, that the Kennedy family is seeking to avenge the loss of Ted’s revered seat.
( they lost it when he died )
“This year, turnout in Massachusetts is most likely to be driven by the Presidential election,” Rubin told the Herald in an email. “President Obama at the top of the ticket will help all Democrats running in the Commonwealth. Even with that, every candidate will have to make their own personal appeal and work hard to earn the support of the voters.”

If this guy thinks bhos is going to help his two bosses, is he going to be badly mistaken .

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tuesday, January 24, 2012 @ 10:52 am | Obama Supporters Of The Day… Apparently they haven’t heard of Mooch’s “Let’s Move” campaign.

Members of the Democratic Women’s Council of Horry County, S.C. sing “Four More Years” for President Obama, after they demolished the Republican presidential sand sculpture, outside the Myrtle Beach Convention Center in Myrtle Beach January 23, 2012. (Reuters)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Team Sandtastic of Sarasota, Florida built the 1,175,100-pound (525 tons) sand castle which donned the faces of the four remaining candidates for the Republican party’s nomination, Newt Gingrich, Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum and Ron Paul, and the two candidates who suspended their campaigns in South Carolina, Rick Perry and John Huntsman.
The Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce had the sculpture made for the GOP Presidential Debate in Myrtle Beach last week.

What took sculptors days to construct, took democrats minutes to demolish.
With a backhoe and plenty of shovels, a group of about 20 from the Democrat Women’s Council of Horry County scraped, pushed and dug their way into the sand castle dubbed Mount Myrtle. …

wrecking-republican-sand-faces.jpg