Has working at UPS made you depressed?

yadadamean116

That’s Such an ignorant statement to make. It has nothing to do with settling, it has to do with having different priorities then a 3000sq foot house, and a f250 king ranch. Just because some are more content living in the “country” on a property that is much cheaper more self sufficient, and have different interests than working all day doesn’t make them mediocre. I would actually argue that we are mediocre for falling into materialism and doing what ever we can to buy the :censored2: we been brainwashed to think is valuable.
That’s Such an ignorant statement to make. It has nothing to do with settling, it has to do with having different priorities then a 3000sq foot house, and a f250 king ranch. Just because some are more content living in the “country” on a property that is much cheaper more self sufficient, and have different interests than working all day doesn’t make them mediocre. I would actually argue that we are mediocre for falling into materialism and doing what ever we can to buy the :censored2: we been brainwashed to think is valuable.
my priority is working as much now so I can retire financially free as soon as possible. I have lots of family members to learn what not to do. They all loved to not work when they were young and able. They are old now and HAVE to work or get gov assistants.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
What's the difference between your wife and your job?
Answer: After 10 years, your job still sucks.
Screenshot_20200218-222038_Gallery.jpg

AttackedHawk34

I was looking at homes a couple a days ago just out of curiosity and in my mind I'm very stoked about how this job/career is about to provide a lifestyle for me and my family that we've never seen before. The job sucks at times but i will never trade it for anything else. This job since day one well at least until i became a driver took me off of welfare and ushered me into the middle class! I've seen the light I'm here for the long run

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I was looking at homes a couple a days ago just out of curiosity and in my mind I'm very stoked about how this job/career is about to provide a lifestyle for me and my family that we've never seen before. The job sucks at times but i will never trade it for anything else. This job since day one well at least until i became a driver took me off of welfare and ushered me into the middle class! I've seen the light I'm here for the long run

I was looking at orthopedic surgeons the other day...

Days

If we’re talking about housing, it’s a bit ridiculous in America that they charge an arm and leg just for someone has a bed to sleep in. So a lot of people don’t really have a choice to not work all day

D

Deleted member 77202

Working at UPS has most definitely made me feel depressed, and lately it's gotten worse.

When I was first hired as a seasonal employee, I took pride in my job and went above and beyond to show management that I was serious about being considered for a permanent part-time position.

Well, I did end up getting hired, and things were going well for me until I witnessed how much favoritism was given to a very small group of employees and, of course, I will never be included in this gang because I don't kiss butt; I prove myself by my actions as a worker and as a decent person by DOING and not by telling the boss how great he or she is and sucking up.

It's downright humiliating to watch employees with a lot less seniority and even peak-season employees get to do the jobs that they prefer and like, and the jobs that no one wants to do get handed to me.

I've tried talking to my Supervisor about it several times, but he acts as if it's a bother to speak to me. I'm not one of his favorites, therefore, he doesn't care whether or not I'm happy there.

So, yes, unfortunately, working at UPS has made me depressed.
I will not quit !

Zowert

Sounds like a mental health issue. Use the health insurance you work for to see a psychiatrist if you’re depressed.