Has working at UPS made you depressed?

NerdGirl

Working night shift can get you depressed just because your not getting enough sleep if you have other responsibilities. If your depressed about personal circumstances then definitely go talk to someone and plan fun things on the weekend like that one guy said. Not all of us have the money to get dirt bikes and go on vacation, but there is lots of free things you can do. It's a paycheck just because you don't get into the brown for life hype doesn't make you a bad employee.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Working night shift can get you depressed just because your not getting enough sleep if you have other responsibilities. If your depressed about personal circumstances then definitely go talk to someone and plan fun things on the weekend like that one guy said. Not all of us have the money to get dirt bikes and go on vacation, but there is lots of free things you can do. It's a paycheck just because you don't get into the brown for life hype doesn't make you a bad employee.
do you wear glasses

NerdGirl

QUOTE="Jkloc420, post: 4374119, member: 56562"]do you wear glasses[/QUOTE]
I take pride in being a nerd and it has nothing to do with wearing glasses or not. Lol

Ilovetoast

I have 30 years plus driving and I used to be one of those that would raise hell with the dispatcher about my dispatch if i were too heavy and be in a foul mood all day.I'd send messages in bitching about the load,stop count etc and pretty much hated life

About 10 years ago i simply quit giving a crap as management gives ZERO cares about us. . Load me down? Pay Me. Stupid Dispatch? Pay Me. I go over 9.5 Three days in a week? Pay Me. I make them come to me now to fix any problems . They don't know how to manage someone who isn't mad,upset or unhappy and it works FAR better for me than complaining ever did.

I like my job as all i do is ride in the country. I make decent coin and stay in fairly good shape. I became FAR happier when i learned to make it worse on them
Man your extremely lucky to ride in the country side. Most of my depression from this job is delivering in the slums of Los Angeles this is one of lovely places I deliver to, it’s surrounded by homeless and mentally ill running around it’s starting to wear at me.

Attachments

• D780647E-D9F5-445E-AF7D-3D425988D725.png
    D780647E-D9F5-445E-AF7D-3D425988D725.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 80
Last edited: