Hate crime or not?

oldngray

nowhere special
There was no evidence it was a hate crime. Just the knee jerk reaction by some to claim it was. Most news didn't bother to report his illegal alien status for the first couple of days since it didn't fit their narrative.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm not sure why road rage wouldn't be the demented motive. It's bee known to happen.
Definitely possible. 15 teenagers walking down the road, possibly playing and blocking traffic. Driver curses at them to GTFO of the way, thus starting a back and forth...

BrownArmy

There was no evidence it was a hate crime. Just the knee jerk reaction by some to claim it was. Most news didn't bother to report his illegal alien status for the first couple of days since it didn't fit their narrative.

Who's 'illegal alien status' ?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
For sure. Its the dam wolf crying that has jaded us into mere political camps. Tragedy voyeurism has dulled the American conscience.
Given some of the anti muslim sentiment in this country I don't think it was unreasonable for some folks to question whether this was a hate crime. We've had increasing problems with MS13 in this area too though and I wouldn't be surprised if this guy turns out to be affiliated with them.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Given some of the anti muslim sentiment in this country I don't think it was unreasonable for some folks to question whether this was a hate crime. We've had increasing problems with MS13 in this area too though and I wouldn't be surprised if this guy turns out to be affiliated with them.
I was thinking the same thing about MS13.