Have you been persecuted or treated unfairly by the Brown Cafe?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I think you must be careful what you ask for when you ask for an opinion as this thread does. If you want honest feedback then you have to be prepared to listen. If you're going to ask the members here their opinion then you should not attack them for giving it.

Cheryl asked for the member's opinions and I cannot find anywhere she has attacked anyone.

As far as I can find, no one else asked for your's or anyone else's opinion ... I certainly did not.

Also, as far as I can "determine/remember" none of the attacks or references to me had anything to do with my moderating but with my posts as a regular member of BC.

If and when (probably never), I ask for your opinion, I give you my work I will not attack you.

tieguy

Banned
Notice how the overzealous moderator is now desperately trying to save face by making this an attack on Cheryl. So sad and so so desperate on the part of this control freak.

Fact is cheryl asked a question and I answered it honestly while making it a point to let her know how much I respect her work here.

When two adults have a grown up conversation overzealous moderators should respectfully stay silent.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Notice how the overzealous moderator is now desperately trying to save face by making this an attack on Cheryl. So sad and so so desperate on the part of this control freak.

Fact is cheryl asked a question and I answered it honestly while making it a point to let her know how much I respect her work here.

When two adults have a grown up conversation overzealous moderators should respectfully stay silent.

How about when it is one adult and one child? :wink2:

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
Cheryl asked for the member's opinions and I cannot find anywhere she has attacked anyone.

As far as I can find, no one else asked for your's or anyone else's opinion ... I certainly did not.

Also, as far as I can "determine/remember" none of the attacks or references to me had anything to do with my moderating but with my posts as a regular member of BC.

If and when (probably never), I ask for your opinion, I give you my [-]work[/-] word I will not attack you.

:happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
warning warning warning.....clear the area ...hoaxster arm extending to pat himself on his back.

ps antisocks running to support overwhelmed overzealous moderator.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
warning warning warning.....clear the area ...hoaxster arm extending to pat himself on his back.

ps antisocks running to support overwhelmed overzealous moderator.

It never hurts to breakdown the method when one is demonstrating a process to others. It is like a good tennis swing ... it is built on top of several fundamentals that may not be obvious to the casual observer.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I agree what you just did was demonstrate my point which you originally tried to deny.

This was for others to see "a way" to respond to you without letting you get them emotionally riled up ... I'll let them form their opinion.

It wasn't a competition but a demonstration of a controlled process ... maybe as you say, on both sides.

Football game is over - good game go Saints. Off to bed.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
A horse walks into a Bar.....the Bartender asks: "Why the long face"?

What's the difference between Snowmen and Snowwomen?

tieguy

Banned
This was for others to see "a way" to respond to you without letting you get them emotionally riled up ... I'll let them form their opinion.

It wasn't a competition but a demonstration of a controlled process ... maybe as you say, on both sides.

Football game is over - good game go Saints. Off to bed.

yea I know you keep talking a good game but the fact is I just took you to school. i hadn't made a post in hours but the second I responded to your post you came running in here at break neck speed. You then obsessively followed me all over the site as you did last night. While you talk a good game you lost total control. Again.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
yea I know you keep talking a good game but the fact is I just took you to school. i hadn't made a post in hours but the second I responded to your post you came running in here at break neck speed. You then obsessively followed me all over the site as you did last night. While you talk a good game you lost total control. Again.

yep, you won ... no doubt about it.

Go Saints.