Have you seen the Cologuard commercial?

thessalonian13

I knew our job was crappy but now we literally have to pick up crap for testing for colon cancer. I hope none of those boxes break open!!!! LMFAO

rod

Retired 22 years
I've got a physical coming up. Who knows--I may have UPS drivers lined up for blocks trying to be the lucky one to pick up mine.

oldngray

nowhere special
doctors_40.jpg

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I knew our job was crappy but now we literally have to pick up crap for testing for colon cancer. I hope none of those boxes break open!!!! LMFAO
People drop them off at the counter all the time. I have a co-worker who doesn't like to touch them. Only time it bothers me is if they want to tell me what's in them. I know but don't want to hear about it

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The problem with this test is, it cannot remove polyps like colonoscopy can. It is this removal that diminishes cancer risk.

35years

Gravy route
Are these labeled as a haz-mat?

I thought only approved shippers can ship haz-mats. And no haz-mats by call tag or ARS.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

I thought only approved shippers can ship haz-mats. And no haz-mats by call tag or ARS.
I agree that there should be some kind of special handling/bagging/pickup instructions on these packages. I mean Jesus Christ. It's a box of potentially cancerous sh* packed by some Joe Shmuckenelli, probably immediately after wiping his ass. Probably used the edge of the box to scrape the excess off his hands too. This is the kind of stuff a hospital would dispose of in a segregated biohazard bin with rubber gloves and here we are playing :censored2: hacky sack with it, completely unbenounced to what it is. Thanks, UPS.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Nope-----in fact, if you didn't know, you would have no idea what was in them.

The company does protect the "donor" by not putting their return address on the label.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I agree that there should be some kind of special handling/bagging/pickup instructions on these packages. I mean Jesus Christ. It's a box of potentially cancerous sh* packed by some Joe Shmuckenelli, probably immediately after wiping his ass. Probably used the edge of the box to scrape the excess off his hands too. This is the kind of stuff a hospital would dispose of in a segregated biohazard bin with rubber gloves and here we are playing :censored2: hacky sack with it, completely unbenounced to what it is. Thanks, UPS.

From what I have been told the sample is placed in a bag which is then placed in a box which is then placed inside the white box for shipping. They are all labeled for Saturday NDA delivery. There is zero chance of contamination.