Hazard pay petition

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Are intentionally missing my point? Did I say white collar workers should feel entitled? No, nor did I imply it. Did I say blue collar workers are beneath white collar workers? No, nor did I imply it. What I DID say is that FedEx and UPS are unskilled labor positions. The HUGE majority of unskilled labor positions pay minimum wage or close to it. Ours pay enough that we can actually make a living off of it and for that we are fortunate. Is it okay to say we’re fortunate or will you infer some kind of insult from that too?

Gotta be a troll or stupid or both

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Easy, he's shilled his agenda so hard for the past 10 years that he'll stubbornly continue to be wrong instead of doing the smart thing and go with what's correct.

You just posted one of my 2012 missives that basically predicted what has happened at FedEx. What's correct is that you're assigned to monitor social media.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Just to piggyback on this. Why you continue to state it’s a low wage pay, you do realize the “drivers” are completely unskilled, uneducated workers. Easy to replace, and are not forced into their job.
Easy to replace...... tell that to my old manager who has to hire people every week. Also, you’d be surprised how many of those workers are college graduates.

vantexan

Easy to replace...... tell that to my old manager who has to hire people every week. Also, you’d be surprised how many of those workers are college graduates.
That's true, college grads everywhere I went at Express. Anyone who would call the Express workforce uneducated obviously isn't familiar with the workforce.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
This is more pertaining a Ground driver / operation. Express is held to a much higher standard.
You seriously need to learn how to tag someone so everyone knows who you’re talking to. At the bottom of someone’s post you’ll see “+quote” and “reply”. Click on “reply”. Wait a second or two for their post to show up and type your response UNDER their post.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You seriously need to learn how to tag someone so everyone knows who you’re talking to. At the bottom of someone’s post you’ll see “+quote” and “reply”. Click on “reply”. Wait a second or two for their post to show up and type your response UNDER their post.
Give them an education, Operational!

bacha29

He never worked for FedEx. He sold his contract 5 years ago but can’t let go.
My proudest accomplishment is pulling back the curtain and exposing this so called "business" you claim to have and your one and only customer to whom you are totally subjugated and the unilaterally drafted and implemented one dimensional one year contract you serve under .

A contract so captive, controlling and subservient that it even allows X to lock up your equity and not release it unless it's through a transaction that will first and foremost fully represent and protect the interests of Fedex. Not to mention your complete non access to due process outside of a cumbersome arbitration protocol consisting of an arbitration board made up entirely of people fedex alone chooses.

These are the irrefutable facts surrounding your........lol......"business"..... for which you are nothing more than an administrator.

Sorry Bud, but these are the realities you didn't want anybody else of this site to know about but it was something that needed to be disclosed . That company could terminate you anytime for any reason or no reason if you were to ever get out of line or offer any resistance to what they have in store for you because for all intents and purposes you have absolutely ZERO legal recourse.

And they saw to it that you never will have any.

It will be fine

My proudest accomplishment is pulling back the curtain and exposing this so called "business" you claim to have and your one and only customer to whom you are totally subjugated and the unilaterally drafted and implemented one dimensional one year contract you serve under .

A contract so captive, controlling and subservient that it even allows X to lock up your equity and not release it unless it's through a transaction that will first and foremost fully represent and protect the interests of Fedex. Not to mention your complete non access to due process outside of a cumbersome arbitration protocol consisting of an arbitration board made up entirely of people fedex alone chooses.

These are the irrefutable facts surrounding your........lol......"business"..... for which you are nothing more than an administrator.

Sorry Bud, but these are the realities you didn't want anybody else of this site to know about but it was something that needed to be disclosed . That company could terminate you anytime for any reason or no reason if you were to ever get out of line or offer any resistance to what they have in store for you because for all intents and purposes you have absolutely ZERO legal recourse.

And they saw to it that you never will have any.
K

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That's true, college grads everywhere I went at Express. Anyone who would call the Express workforce uneducated obviously isn't familiar with the workforce.

Agreed. In it's early years, a job at Federal Express was like having a job at Apple or Microsoft. It was very difficult to get-in, and it was helpful to know someone who worked there who could put in a good word and maybe get your foot in the door.

Regular raises, great medical and dental, profit-sharing, and a wage that was within a dollar of UPS at the time.

Oh, how things have changed.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This is more pertaining a Ground driver / operation. Express is held to a much higher standard.

Not any more. The average Ground driver isn't a whole lot different than an Express driver. I used to make fum of the "tattooed box monkeys" over at Ground. Now, a Third World Express is virtually indistinguishable.