Hazard pay petition

bacha29

When this is all over the lawsuits will be flying like kites and quite possibly quite a number of Ground contractors will be on the wrong end of them ,especially if enough of them are certified class actions involving contractor employed drivers were sent into recognized high risk "hot zones" or "stay at home" counties.

If it happens as sure as the sun comes up in the morning X will simply run away and hide leaving contractors standing with their thumbs up their posteriors .

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
People might read this, quit their jobs and be unable to collect unemployment.

Actually, this would be funny if it happened. Some guy goes to the unemployment office and says that he quit his job to get the $600 unemployment bonus and he's knows it legit because someone posted it on BC.

59 Dano

Easy to replace? They why were Ground terminals weeks behind during last years peak with boxes piled up between trucks so high you couldn't even find them loaded trailers sitting for days waiting to be unloaded and boxes literally piled outside with traps over them?
Oh for sure for sure . No problem. They come a dozen are everywhere you look.

If it's an issue for 1 month and not for the other 11 months, then it's not much of a problem.

I am FedEx

Mrfedex it is not the same company. Ground routes are built much differently than an express route. Not feasible to have express cover ground.

I am FedEx

Express operations simply allow the separation of packages due to RLA vs NRLA. Just because equipment has been integrated to work simultaneously between operations, does not make it the same. It’s in the best interest of Fedex to have the operations separate but use equipment as a whole.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Express operations simply allow the separation of packages due to RLA vs NRLA. Just because equipment has been integrated to work simultaneously between operations, does not make it the same. It’s in the best interest of Fedex to have the operations separate but use equipment as a whole.

Did Fred invent a Shillbot to replace Dano? Dude, you have the worst case of Kool-Aid poisoning I've ever seen.

59 Dano

Easy, he's shilled his agenda so hard for the past 10 years that he'll stubbornly continue to be wrong instead of doing the smart thing and go with what's correct.