Hazard pay petition

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
My proudest accomplishment is pulling back the curtain and exposing this so called "business" you claim to have and your one and only customer to whom you are totally subjugated and the unilaterally drafted and implemented one dimensional one year contract you serve under .

A contract so captive, controlling and subservient that it even allows X to lock up your equity and not release it unless it's through a transaction that will first and foremost fully represent and protect the interests of Fedex. Not to mention your complete non access to due process outside of a cumbersome arbitration protocol consisting of an arbitration board made up entirely of people fedex alone chooses.

These are the irrefutable facts surrounding your........lol......"business"..... for which you are nothing more than an administrator.

Sorry Bud, but these are the realities you didn't want anybody else of this site to know about but it was something that needed to be disclosed . That company could terminate you anytime for any reason or no reason if you were to ever get out of line or offer any resistance to what they have in store for you because for all intents and purposes you have absolutely ZERO legal recourse.

And they saw to it that you never will have any.
Copy and paste.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You just posted one of my 2012 missives that basically predicted what has happened at FedEx.

You didn't predict anything. You said a specific action was imminent, would be announced on a specific date, was ready to launch, and so on. Something similar enters the initial rollout nearly 8 years later and you're jabbering like you were the one to call it.

What's correct is that you're assigned to monitor social media.

If only.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
What's your level of education. You're articulate enough, but you lack critical thinking skills and logic. High school, and maybe a year of community college?

Four year degree, bachelor of science in business. You sound like a 1st semester sociology student on the debate team.

Working4the1%

In a historic expansion of unemployment insurance, the federal government would give jobless workers an extra $600 a week on top of their state benefits for four months as part of the $2 trillion stimulus bill the Senate passed unanimously late Wednesday night.
"It has unemployment insurance on steroids," Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said Tuesday of the package. "But, and most importantly, the federal government will pay your salary, your full salary for now four months."
While the extra money in the legislation wouldn't fully replace the lost wages of some higher-paid workers, it would significantly add to everyone's regular state benefits, which range from $200 to $550 a week, on average, depending on the state.WHY WORK AT A LOW PAY JOB...Anyone anyone..

It will be fine

In a historic expansion of unemployment insurance, the federal government would give jobless workers an extra $600 a week on top of their state benefits for four months as part of the $2 trillion stimulus bill the Senate passed unanimously late Wednesday night.
"It has unemployment insurance on steroids," Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said Tuesday of the package. "But, and most importantly, the federal government will pay your salary, your full salary for now four months."
While the extra money in the legislation wouldn't fully replace the lost wages of some higher-paid workers, it would significantly add to everyone's regular state benefits, which range from $200 to $550 a week, on average, depending on the state.WHY WORK AT A LOW PAY JOB...Anyone anyone..
You have to be laid off to collect unemployment. If you quit your job you aren’t eligible. If you’re fired for cause you aren’t eligible. Where are you getting lost?

MAKAVELI

You have to be laid off to collect unemployment. If you quit your job you aren’t eligible. If you’re fired for cause you aren’t eligible. Where are you getting lost?
You believe unemployment agencies have the resources right now to be conducting unemployment claim hearings?

It will be fine

You believe unemployment agencies have the resources right now to be conducting unemployment claim hearings?
I believe the vast majority of claims won’t be challenged by the employers right now. I’ve challenged every claim made against me, haven’t lost one. They aren’t going to just ignore objections raised by employers.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I believe the vast majority of claims won’t be challenged by the employers right now. I’ve challenged every claim made against me, haven’t lost one. They aren’t going to just ignore objections raised by employers.
Well congrats there superboss.

Gee, I thought you were so good to work for that you had zero turnover.