Hazmat auditor class

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Well I'm not here asking for advice on what daycare to use, I'm asking if anyone knows if missing part of the class will prevent me from getting the job. If you don't know, don't answer please
Idk, but most people need to be at work by 9 so a daycare that doesn't open til 9 seems pretty dumb to me. Sorry for the befuddlement on my part...bring the kid to the class and see what happens.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Well I'm not here asking for advice on what daycare to use, I'm asking if anyone knows if missing part of the class will prevent me from getting the job. If you don't know, don't answer please
Can't miss any. Period

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
...unless, of course, you are on your period, which would then excuse you from attending...
sounds like the excuse all your Tinder dates sent you !!

giphy.gif

barnyard

KTM rider
Not positive, but I believe the amount of time spent in training is mandated by law. Talk to the instructor, you will probably have to make up the time.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My full time soup asked me if I'd like to do a hazmat auditor class to replace my hubs hazmat auditor who was in a car wreck and won't be back for a while. I said yes, and my classes are coming up. They are 9am to 6pm Tue through Fri, but I'm worried. I have to take my niece to daycare on Thursday at 9, and probably won't make it to the class until 10 or 1030. Are they going to completely disqualify me and not let me finish the course? I really want this job.
I'm sure everyone can move everything so you can make it to that class? They can all rearrange their scheduleds.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My full time soup asked me if I'd like to do a hazmat auditor class to replace my hubs hazmat auditor who was in a car wreck and won't be back for a while. I said yes, and my classes are coming up. They are 9am to 6pm Tue through Fri, but I'm worried. I have to take my niece to daycare on Thursday at 9, and probably won't make it to the class until 10 or 1030. Are they going to completely disqualify me and not let me finish the course? I really want this job.

Get a note from the daycare

Be sure and have them pin it to your shirt