Hazzard pay

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Them not wearing masks isn't all them it's me too. Only n95 protects against breathing in, and I don't get issued one until I talk to my manager. Hes not wearing a mask. Other people wearing masks at least helps protects you. Maybe the union should try and get members to wear masks at the center as well (even a scarf)
Ok, if you are so naive that you don't know what to do to protect yourself what does your common sense tell you to do? First of all, wearing a mask only protects those around you from your breath droplets. (If you have a proper mask in the first place). Second, the droplets are so minute, they can and do get into your eyes which can infect you.

You can try to stay 6ft away from people but often that is better in theory than practice. The S* is getting real and the company will step over your cold dead body before all else so start reading and learning what to do. You need to take responsibility for your self and if you can't do that, then I feel for you.

Over70irregs

FFS.
Let's just go ahead and give everyone a million dollars and completely destroy any credibility our currency has in the world.

Makes sense that they're going to start negotiating more stimulus on 4/20, because you'd have to be high as a kite to pass this bull :censored2:.
Maybe we could all have a small biz. That will make it easier.

Slacker45

Well this isn't going to make you feel any better but even a n95 mask doesn't protect you. The only mask that protects you from breathing in infection droplets are custom made masks that are fitting to your face. That's it. The only people I know that do this are medical professionals. It's an OSHA requirement. Wearing a mask really protects other people. If your sick it helps you not breath the virus onto them. Even that being said I would still cover up with one of them cheap masks.
N95 masks protect 95% of aerosols, which is the biggest concern. I know how to properly fit myself, it's actually not hard. It may not be medical standards but I'm sure it helps me from that stupid woman who opens her door while I'm there to say thank you

Slacker45

Ok, if you are so naive that you don't know what to do to protect yourself what does your common sense tell you to do? First of all, wearing a mask only protects those around you from your breath droplets. (If you have a proper mask in the first place). Second, the droplets are so minute, they can and do get into your eyes which can infect you.

You can try to stay 6ft away from people but often that is better in theory than practice. The S* is getting real and the company will step over your cold dead body before all else so start reading and learning what to do. You need to take responsibility for your self and if you can't do that, then I feel for you.
I am only asking for company recommendations that I can point to in a future lawsuite

Slacker45

Well this isn't going to make you feel any better but even a n95 mask doesn't protect you. The only mask that protects you from breathing in infection droplets are custom made masks that are fitting to your face. That's it. The only people I know that do this are medical professionals. It's an OSHA requirement. Wearing a mask really protects other people. If your sick it helps you not breath the virus onto them. Even that being said I would still cover up with one of them cheap masks.
You know nothing about masks. Show me your doctorate or delete your post right now your misleading brothers

Slacker45

So wrong

Indecisi0n

N95 masks protect 95% of aerosols, which is the biggest concern. I know how to properly fit myself, it's actually not hard. It may not be medical standards but I'm sure it helps me from that stupid woman who opens her door while I'm there to say thank you
Oh , "your sure it helps" You didn't say that, in that case I'll advise all the medical professionals that I know that went to school for 10 years. Thanks for updating us.