Hazzard pay

cachmeifucan

I know my local is trying to negotiate a Hazzard pay but so far no luck. It's been a couple confirmed cases at my facility and at least 1 death but rumors are it's a second death and someone else in my building is in critical condition although they say he's on vacation. Which both could be true. At the Chicago area consolidated hub. They had to move the control room because a supervisor tested positive. I realize ups is to big to fail but all the non essential things being shipped should stop. I'm local 705

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I know my local is trying to negotiate a Hazzard pay but so far no luck. It's been a couple confirmed cases at my facility and at least 1 death but rumors are it's a second death and someone else in my building is in critical condition although they say he's on vacation. Which both could be true. At the Chicago area consolidated hub. They had to move the control room because a supervisor tested positive. I realize ups is to big to fail but all the non essential things being shipped should stop. I'm local 705
quit

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
i'd totally take payment in the form of Lysol, which has effectively been banned in our hub. The company won't provide it, and won't allow us to bring our own.
Got the same problem here. I was trying to help by utilizing what I found in the warehouse, but even though the hub is 4 weeks behind in disinfecting everything rules are still in effect despite the situation.