HE WAS HOT FOR TEACHER?

Thebrownblob

I completely understand the implications of a teacher influencing a young man or a doctor influencing your patient to do something that maybe they do not want to do

But going back to my teenage years of some woman teacher want to have sex with me how can I say no?
She doesn’t deserve to be a teacher anymore and certainly need some counseling. 20 years in jail may be extreme.

And yes, I am 100% a chauvinist in this regard. if it happened to my daughters that :censored2: would be hurting unit.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
She doesn’t deserve to be a teacher anymore and certainly need some counseling. 20 years in jail may be extreme.

And yes, I am 100% a chauvinist in this regard. if it happened to my daughters that :censored2: would be hurting unit.
Exactly….🤣 That’s why men are men and women are women.

Thebrownblob

Exactly….🤣 That’s why men are men and women are women.
It’s just a fact. They’ve been trying to turn men and Boys into women and girls for a long time thank God they’re still some boys out there.

Boys are built with the desire to procreate ASAP and girls have usually been the ones to keep us at bay. The trick is girls have always had the power. Almost everything men do is to get women to want them.

That's the big difference
I cannot speak for women but most teenage boys will take any sex they can get
I don't believe a lot of female teenagers feel the same way

UnionStrong

I get the whole authority thing 100%

IMG_4714.gif

vantexan

I disagree.

You've been on this site in the past defending a guy in his 30s having sex with a 13 year old girl.

I would say you're the one with the unusual take.
Prove that I defended him. I pointed out that most states have laws on the books defining age of consent and how young a girl could be and get married. That not so long ago it was common for girls to drop out of high school and marry guys who were in their late teens to early 20's. I never defended a man in his 30's going after very young teenagers. But as usual to win an argument around here posts get twisted and the poster smeared. Weak.

UnionStrong

Prove that I defended him. I pointed out that most states have laws on the books defining age of consent and how young a girl could be and get married. That not so long ago it was common for girls to drop out of high school and marry guys who were in their late teens to early 20's. I never defended a man in his 30's going after very young teenagers. But as usual to win an argument around here posts get twisted and the poster smeared. Weak.
Many states have consent ages at or below 16. But they usually have an age difference clause of 3 years max.

vantexan

Many states have consent ages at or below 16. But they usually have an age difference clause of 3 years max.
A 13 yr old can marry a legal adult in some states as long as a parent and/or judge signs off on it. Age of consent is a different subject. If a state has consent set at 17 then if a 22 yr old guy has sex with a 17 yr old he's not charged with statutory rape as long as it was consensual.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There's a reason the thread where you defended Roy Moore was deleted.

It's because people kept quoting the weird stuff you said in there, even years later, and it was a constant problem moderating the fights it started.

I don't need to rehash it buddy, I know what you said and so do the other people who were a part of that conversation.

vantexan

There's a reason the thread where you defended Roy Moore was deleted.

It's because people kept quoting the weird stuff you said in there, even years later, and it was a constant problem moderating the fights it started.

I don't need to rehash it buddy, I know what you said and so do the other people who were a part of that conversation.
I've already posted my reply from a couple of years ago. You just can't handle someone disagreeing with you. I said she should be punished and you reply by saying I'm defending a paedophile. There's no winning with you.

El Correcto

god is dead
If it was a gay boy and a male pedophile you people would more than likely be singing a completely different tune.
The law shouldn’t discriminate based on sex or perceived enjoyment of the molestation.