Health Insurance Question

Im a former UPS employee. Preload for a couple years and driver for almost 4. I left a few years ago and thinking about going back inside mostly for health insurance.

When I first started, I believe it was 1 year to get insurance and 18 months for family to get on. Has that changed?
What is the starting pay for part-timers these days?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Im a former UPS employee. Preload for a couple years and driver for almost 4. I left a few years ago and thinking about going back inside mostly for health insurance.

When I first started, I believe it was 1 year to get insurance and 18 months for family to get on. Has that changed?
Losing your insurance didn’t cross your mind before you quit? Damn your stupid....NO INSURANCE FOR YOU!
🧔✊

WTFm8

9 months for insurance across the country.
$14.50/hr to start MINIMUM. $15 comes August.

Some areas really need inside workers and are paying upwards of $23.50/hr for certain shifts.