Healthcare (Teamcare) how much does it cost?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We had our first child almost a year ago. My wife has her own insurance thru her employer plus is on ours so she's double covered. We ended up with an $800 check for overpayment for the delivery. Pretty crazy.

Goes to show it's way cheaper living on the farm ya hillbilly. What'd you guys sneak off into a neighbors barn to give birth? Baby was born while you were clearing trees and fixing a fence?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Goes to show it's way cheaper living on the farm ya hillbilly. What'd you guys sneak off into a neighbors barn to give birth? Baby was born while you were clearing trees and fixing a fence?

His wife gave birth in the morning and was back in the fields that afternoon. He took the time off out of her share of the daily take.

Future

Victory Ride
IMG_3178.JPG

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
My wife didn't even know she was pregnant with our daughter. Immaculate conception I guess.
article-2244036-1661AE52000005DC-580_634x352.jpg

Over 70

The complaints about Teamcare is that it is lesser coverage than what many previously had but, as you said, it is far better than the average plan.

I thought that I had good coverage but my daughter's healthcare plan blows mine away. Her coverage, which started on day one of her employment, is amazing.

I hear ya, my wife's healthcare as a union teacher is better as well and started day one, so while UPS coverage is good it's not the end all be all.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Lol reading this again I remembered. She went into labor while we were working at the farm