Healthcare (Teamcare) how much does it cost?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Lol reading this again I remembered. She went into labor while we were working at the farm
IMG_0482.JPG

Geeezus. She was 9 months pregnant and you had her working the farm? Lol.

lovemyupser

I went to school to do billing and coding for health insurance. One thing you have to watch with Teamcare is when they run your info through the BCBS system it will say you still have a deductible when it has already been met. Surgery is another issue, BCBS system will say that you owe 20% when in truth outpatient surgery is covered 100%. Don't be afraid to tell the person to call teamcare because it is managed by a TPA (Third party administration).

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I went to school to do billing and coding for health insurance. One thing you have to watch with Teamcare is when they run your info through the BCBS system it will say you still have a deductible when it has already been met. Surgery is another issue, BCBS system will say that you owe 20% when in truth outpatient surgery is covered 100%. Don't be afraid to tell the person to call teamcare because it is managed by a TPA (Third party administration).
Biggest problem
We've had is my wife's coverage is BCBS also. We always get stuff back from teamcare saying they've already paid when they haven't.

Indecisi0n

I like the sounds of that, when I tell people I work for UPS somewhere in the conversation they always bring up the good healthcare.

If I was married and had children I would be grateful for these benefits

As a single man.. I am still grateful, :censored2:.. This is one sweet gig if the benefits are free.. Wonder why no one else is excited to work here haha
Don't have kids.

Mike86

You don't pay anything UPS is taking care of the bill. Just worry about paying them union dues every month. We have the best insurance hands down

Returntosender

The complaints about Teamcare is that it is lesser coverage than what many previously had but, as you said, it is far better than the average plan.

I thought that I had good coverage but my daughter's healthcare plan blows mine away. Her coverage, which started on day one of her employment, is amazing.
She also has her firefighter husband healthcare plan to?