Hear It Here First

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
2018 has been one hell of a year for new music, especially in ROCK. Two of my favorite bands released new albums this year, ALICE IN CHAINS and :censored2:ing STONE TEMPLE PILOTS with their new singer, Jeff Gutt. That's not to even mention everything else that came out this year.

I want to hear what's new in the world of your listenings. Think of this as a 'what are you listening to' thread but only for brand new music and recent releases. If you're listening to music on your :censored2:ty phone speaker that does nothing but blare distorted treble, it's time to stop. Grab your best headphones or fire up the sound system because this thread is gonna rip.

I'll kick things off with the BRAND :censored2:ING NEW SLIPKNOT track dropped on Halloween in anticipation of their upcoming album set to come out next year. If it's any indication of what's to come, it's gonna be B R U T A L.

Last edited by a moderator:

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
2018 has been one hell of a year for new music, especially in ROCK. Two of my favorite bands released new albums this year, ALICE IN CHAINS and :censored2:ing STONE TEMPLE PILOTS with their new singer, Jeff Gutt. That's not to even mention everything else that came out this year.

I want to hear what's new in the world of your listenings. Think of this as a 'what are you listening to' thread but only for brand new music and recent releases. If you're listening to music on your :censored2:ty phone speaker that does nothing but blare distorted treble, it's time to stop. Grab your best headphones or fire up the sound system because this thread is gonna rip.

I'll kick things off with the BRAND :censored2:ING NEW SLIPKNOT track dropped on Halloween in anticipation of their upcoming album set to come out next year. If it's any indication of what's to come, it's gonna be B R U T A L.

That’s going to be a :censored2: ripper of an album

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

Makes me wish I still had Sirius XM so I could listen to the new new :censored2:.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Kings X: Dogman. Any Pink Floyd. Any Pearl Jam. Any 2Pac. Any Biggie. Any Soundgarden. Any Kendrick Lamar. Any J Cole. Post Malone has some great tracks though he is hit or miss overall.
Everything else is saturated crap.
-a music snob

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Kings X: Dogman. Any Pink Floyd. Any Pearl Jam. Any 2Pac. Any Biggie. Any Soundgarden. Any Kendrick Lamar. Any J Cole. Post Malone has some great tracks though he is hit or miss overall.
Everything else is saturated crap.
-a music snob
I didn't realize many of those were still making music...