Hear It Here First

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
My favorite Vocaloid producer, Utsu-P released a new recording this past week. If trends continue I anticipate a new album this year. Glad to hear he's not done ripping.

sailfish

A few months ago Trivium released this superb cover of one of my favorite Type O Negative songs. A couple days ago they finally released it as a single and made it available on Youtube for me to share.

sailfish

This past week, Slipknot released another single from their upcoming album We Are Not Your Kind tilted Unsainted. So far they're two for two.

sailfish

Saw John Wick: Chapter 3 today. In addition to a hell of a cliffhanger than sets itself right up for a fourth installment, it features :censored2:ing kick ass new music from Bush. Good to still hear from them.

sailfish

My boy Utsu-P is at it again with that unmistakable tone. This next album will be a RIPPER as always.

sailfish

And with that being said, we have also been graced with another single from Rival Sons' newest album.

sailfish

Industrial metal band 3TEETH has a new album due out on Friday and I've been liking everything I've heard from it. Should be a good one.

sailfish

And while I've never particularly been a Volbeat fan, I'm really digging this one lately.