Hello fellow UPSers - Anyone a re-hire?

JustQuit

I am. I started in November 2006 and quit in June 2007. I got re-hired june of 2008. I also got fired and hired back, keeping my seniority. Got a free $900-$1,000 out of it too.

VA_Realtor

I am. I started in November 2006 and quit in June 2007. I got re-hired june of 2008. I also got fired and hired back, keeping my seniority. Got a free $900-$1,000 out of it too.

I could care less about my seniority, did you keep your benefits and vacation weeks? I'm headed back to Big Brown after a four year hiatus. Left in 2013 for my full time employer who *promised* to make up for what I was leaving behind at Brown. Four years later promising employer shoved me out the door. #nohealthinsurance

teeitupmo

I could care less about my seniority, did you keep your benefits and vacation weeks? I'm headed back to Big Brown after a four year hiatus. Left in 2013 for my full time employer who *promised* to make up for what I was leaving behind at Brown. Four years later promising employer shoved me out the door. #nohealthinsurance

That sucks man! Sorry to hear that. I was rehired in October of 2016, I am 2 months away from FREE Medical/Dental Insurance!!! I am told I should be receiving signup benefit package in the mail within the next few weeks.

JustQuit

When I got fired, someone dropped an envelope off at my doorstep the following day. I guess it was some kind of severance pay for my un-used vacation days. Once I got my job back, I got those vacation days back.