Hello Wisconsin! Here we go again!

Fenris

Bookmarked for 2024, you silly goose. šŸ˜‰
I cant speak for the Republicans but I could see Ron Desantis, Nikki Haley and even a Tim Scott giving Trump strong competition from what i've seen on social media. I hope like hell they don't nominate Trump again because that will probably be the only way we end up with Democrats controlling the government in 2024.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I cant speak for the Republicans but I could see Ron Desantis, Nikki Haley and even a Tim Scott giving Trump strong competition from what i've seen on social media. I hope like hell they don't nominate Trump again because that will probably be the only way we end up with Democrats controlling the government in 2024.
Yes Democrats are completely deranged about Trump, and it would probably be easier to win if he just endorsed and campaigned for someone else.

But I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see them lie and obsess over the next Republican too. I mean these lefties are sick in the head they're probably gonna do the same thing with any Republican from now on.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Trump will choose who wins in 2024. Will he choose himself? We can only hope.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Yes Democrats are completely deranged about Trump, and it would probably be easier to win if he just endorsed and campaigned for someone else.

But I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see them lie and obsess over the next Republican too. I mean these lefties are sick in the head they're probably gonna do the same thing with any Republican from now on.
Republicans need to get Trump to campaign for the Democratic candidate.

Conflicted and confused Dimocrats wonā€™t know who to vote for!

floridays

Republicans need to get Trump to campaign for the Democratic candidate.

Conflicted and confused Dimocrats wonā€™t know who to vote for!
The only problem I see with that idea is many repubicans are too ignorant to understand a strategic head fake and would condemn Trump as a traitor.

I say it's worth looking at.
Shades of the great EL Rushbo's Operation Chaos.

Box Ox

If a Presidential election were held today I'd vote for any of those three over Biden or Harris.

oldngray

nowhere special
Dems are scared of Desantis so have been constantly using the media to attack him.

Box Ox

Dems are scared of Desantis so have been constantly using the media to attack him.

"Trump almost confirmed that he will run for president once again in 2024 and he has his votersā€™ base behind him, but despite his popularity, he may face a real challenge in the name of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.

Multiple polls have confirmed that DeSantis is the second most popular GOP member and if anyone decides to challenge Trump in a presidential race, that would surely be him. DeSantis also might end up as the biggest winner of the recent Delta wave since he was the first to implement the antibody treatment in Florida, a treatment that many other states decided to implement for Covid-19 patients since it was proven that is delivering the wanted results.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is a rising star in Republican circles and former President Donald Trump is reportedly not happy about it.

ā€œTrump fu**ing hates DeSantis. He just resents his popularity,ā€ a source close to the former president told Vanity Fair in a report published earlier this month."

Box Ox

Very good question, that was the next one I had for @Box Ox if he had the guts to reply to my response of :bsbullf: I tendered to him.

How about it @Box Ox, would you vote for Trump, if not , exactly why not?

No. Trump is a total sociopath and I'm not interested in jumping on the "stolen election" train his worshippers are still on by supporting him. He's a sad little man with a fragile ego that was crushed when he was defeated by the creepy old dead guy. Being a fighter who will stand up to the weirdos on the hard left isn't enough.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What percentage of Republicans do you believe think the election was rigged?
What percentage of Democrats would be saying the same if Trump had won?
What percentage of Democrats do you believe thought the 2016 election was rigged?

Does it matter?
The supreme court made a political decision by not ruling on the 2020 election rigging.
It's over now.

2022 is what matters.