Hello Wisconsin! Here we go again!

floridays

You just defined yourself.

You don't give a ratsass that what I offered is factual, (it is), at the same time you try to wash off the :poop: stain of the illegitimate potus that you voted for and now want to be absolved of your part.

The election was rigged, the Courts complied, State Supreme Courts, and the Supreme Court of the United States.

Fact that cannot be scrubbed from history.

Box Ox

You just defined yourself.

You don't give a ratsass that what I offered is factual, (it is), at the same time you try to wash off the :poop: stain of the illegitimate potus that you voted for and now want to be absolved of your part.

The election was rigged, the Courts complied, State Supreme Courts, and the Supreme Court of the United States.

Fact that cannot be scrubbed from history.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Lol!

1632104582852.png

floridays

Don't worry I have infiltrated the lesser forum.
I asked you long ago in a PM what caused you to change your views.
No answer was offered.

I remember you as the red X guy, didn't matter what I posted, a RED X was delivered, I asked you in private (PM), no response.
I haven't changed my views, yet we appear to sing from the same hymnal for quite some time now.

I'm just curious as hell, what was your (as some call it) come to Jesus moment?
I'm seriously interested in knowing what gave life to your philosophical and political change.

It is a legitimate question I ask.

Are you driven by tides or headwinds?
I'm not picking on you, I'm just curious as hell.

floridays

Likewise. ;)
The difference is, I will respond with words, I will explain what I think and why.
I do have a basis for my beliefs and thoughts and am able and not ashamed to offer or support them.

That said,

Back to a statement you made about rubes believing the election was rigged.

A question for you

Are you even aware of a hearing, answer or relief from the courts, State Supreme and SCOTUS or did they refuse to hear the petitioners?

Problem is, you don't give a :poop:, your guy won, and now you come whining with :poop: stained hands and clothes seeking absolution.

It doesn't work that way buddy, you want absolution cobble together your party of freaks, miscreants, and union of downtrodden discriminated whatever they identify as and demand impeachment.

This is your :poop: show, you don't get off so easy. You got exactly what you wanted and voted for.

Last edited:

floridays

Which parts of it do I stand behind? Explain yourself, sir! ;)
I'm right on that, as soon as you address the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania and the US Supreme Court abdicating their duty, and allowing elections to proceed outside of State and Federal Constitutions.